Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hilton.comUS$89
PricelineUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
Expedia.comUS$89
Agoda.comUS$89
ZenHotels.comUS$93
All reviews great stay shower lobby tv beds desk
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2021

We stayed here for my daughter’s competition and this was the hotel her coaches were staying at. If you want sleep, don’t stay here. Walls are very thin. Next door to us had young kids banging around till after midnight. First thing the next morning I asked to be moved to another room. The manager at first said she couldn’t move me because of the cleaning schedule and I said I was giving plenty of notice since it was around 9:30 am. The cleaning manager said they could do it so they would move us. Trust me, if I hadn’t already been billed for the second night, we would have moved. 2nd night we were moved to 4th floor around 5 pm. The person(s) next door banged on the suite door so hard I had my husband go knock on their door thinking maybe they thought we were someone else they knew. They refused to open their door. Later they knocked like 6 times more. We left for dinner and came back to just go to bed and leave in the morning. Would I stay there again, no way. Room is smaller which is fine for us but cheaply build walls.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bharat Patel, Owner at Tru By Hilton Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2021

Dear Amber: I am sorry to hear that you had poor experience at TRU Clarksville. I will try my best to fix the issue that has happened and will take it to brand manager to make necessary changes.

Reviewed January 14, 2021 via mobile

The staff were very nice and helpful with suggestions about the area. The room itself was clean with lots of storage. That can be handy if you're staying a while. The room is smaller than most hotels I've stayed at. The bed was comfortable too.
Being right near I-24 and Wilma Rudolph Rd the traffic noise was quite loud. It subsided later in the night but the noise was noticeable.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oregontraveler477
Reviewed December 23, 2020

Everything is brand new clean. All staff personnel very accommodating! Bathrooms all spic and span. Breakfast is breathtaking. Lots of fruit. Furniture in lobby is very inviting and you immediately feel at home.

Room tip: Get a top level room unless you dislike elevators.
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank 912kurtw
Bharat Patel, Owner at Tru By Hilton Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your stay ay our hotel. Thank you very much for your kind words and we will continue to try to provide great accommodation at most affordable cost. We appreciate you very much and hope you and your family a great Holidays!!

Reviewed December 4, 2020 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel while visiting family in the area. Great location close to dining, mall, & Walmart & Target if you need anything.

This was the first time staying in a Tru brand and it reminded me of hotels in Europe with better beds. Very contemporary feel, new construction & had no complaints I felt right at home since I travel to Europe for work a lot. So there’s no closets or dressers but plenty of places to hang or put your stuff.

Breakfast was good considering all the COVID-19 measures of no self serving hot food. On par with a more expensive Hampton Inn.

Not sure if this brand is for Seniors since it seems to target younger people with a hip, contemporary modern vibe. Would definitely stay here again & staff was very friendly.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much for your stay ay our hotel. Thank you very much for your kind words and we will continue to try to provide great accommodation at most affordable cost. We look forward to serve you again and we will try our best to give you the same experience. We appreciate you very much and hope you and your family a great Holidays!!

Reviewed November 24, 2020

This was the worst hotel stay I've ever had. I could hear noise from the highway and Wilma Rudolph all night. I could hear snoring through the walls. I could hear normal conversation through the walls. Every time a door in the hallway opened and closed again, my door raddled from some kind of vacuum effect. I could hear people above me walking around. I got very little sleep. And the coffee was terrible. I'm so upset that I wasted my points for 2 nights at this place.

Date of stay: November 2020