All reviews room was clean front desk continental breakfast laminate flooring the staff was extremely friendly definitely stay here again place to stay desk staff parking lot pleasant stay mini fridge long drive non smoking good nights sleep lots of restaurants convenient location great price
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2017

My husband and I stayed here on Thanksgiving night. The room was so clean and smelled so good! I love that there is no carpet so it feels so much more germ free. We had a Deluxe King room. Loved the layout with the desk near the bed and facing the TV. I have already booked us again for Christmas. (Empty nest- don't like being at the house on holidays)

Room tip: I don't think there is a bad room in there!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anil P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

We cannot wait to see you again, if you haven't already signed up for REDICARD, you can at Redroof.com. This will earn you points toward a free night, and advise you of sales and promotions. We appreciate your writing this review for us, see you at Christmas.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

You're not going to get a five star hotel in Clarksville. It just won't happen, so judge correctly when staying at any hotel/motel. Red Roof is a very nice motel. And for what it offers, it is a bargain.

The room I stayed in was very clean and had ZERO odors. Part of that, of course, are the new floors. Carpet absorbs odors and over time, stink. None of that here. Plus, there is a working mini-fridge, microwave, iron and blow dryer. Beds are super comfy and the heater worked great.

The staff was super friendly, especially Martha. She switched out my remote when the batteries died and was very attentive throughout my four night stay. The motel was quiet, even on a Saturday night. TV worked fine, as did the shower - although, it did leak a little, which didn't impact my stay in the least. The housekeeping staff did an outstanding job on prepping the room each day (thank you, Eddy!)

I will note that the continental breakfast is just basic bland motel type stuff, but you aren't staying here for breakfast and with a Starbucks right down the street, well...

Overall, I'd recommend this place for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Anil P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Thank for this review. We enjoyed having you with us and appreciate your picking us out of all the choices here. We hope you will come again soon! If you aren't already a loyalty member, you can join at redroof.com, most of us have upgraded to the wood laminate flooring. Enjoy the upco ing holidays.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Don't let the outside fool you. Just because the flooring needs a coat of paint doesn't mean the rooms arent nice. They were clean with fresh linen and pretty well all the services you would want out of a budget room. There was no coffee pot, but that was the only thing missing. For the price, it was the best deal we found while traveling from Canada.
Ok breakfast and pets stay free. A real bargain if all you want is a place to sleep and ashower in the morning

Trip type: Travelled with family

We hope you are enjoying warmer weather and appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Our breakfast is pretty basic, no kitchen... But yummy chocalet chip or blueberry muffins, cereal, oatmeal for the cold mornings, apples for fruit, and hard boiled eggs for protein. Cooffee and juice. All Redroof Inns are pet friendly so if you haven't already joined our loyalty program, you can at Redroof.com

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for work. Hotel needs an update on rooms. Lobby was fine. Water pressure and temperature had alot of variance going on. Still a decent hotel tho considering surrounding hotels not much better. Front desk clerks were real nice tho. Never tried breakfast bar as I was mostly gone to work before breakfast time. I'd stay here again tho If work sent me back to area.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Anil P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time from your busy work schedule to write this review for us, we love hearing from our guests, it's the only way we can improve. Please do come see us again soon, for or not for work. If you haven't already joined our loyalty program, it's a great way to save on hotels for when the job isn't footing the bill. Join at Redroof.com or the next front desk of a Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

New decor is very nice! Very clean. Comfortable bed and adequate amenities. Very good value. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was minimal but coffee was good. My dog doesn't like the laminate floors but I certainly do because they are cleaner.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anil P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to sharing your comments with my staff. We do offer a breakfast of muffins, juice, cereal, coffee, hard boiled eggs and apples. We have an IHOP, Cracker Barrel, and Waffle House at our exit (plus other choices) if you want a bigger breakfast. We look forward to your future stays. All Red Roof Inns are pet friendly, if you haven't joined our free loyalty program, you can at Redroof.com.