See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Nothing to write home about as far as the room was concerned. However there was a decent breakfast.
The entire place was clean. And the staff friendly. I was surprised at the selexfion for breakfaat. A little more than others.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed June 15, 2018

The place was very uncomfortable, there was stains on the shower curtain and the place smelled like a smoke shop. I would not recommend to stay here at this current time but if they did some cleaning and refreshing to the place than I might change my mind. Very run down.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jennifersK3422AT
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Superb inn, great modest price, extra extra clean room and bathroom, very spaceous rooms, superb breakfast, the potatoes look ruff but thats to keep others from eating them so you can eat them all yourself ...they are beyond delicious, the drop dead gorious young man at the front desk was one of the nicest polite helpful gentleman you'll ever meet.... I would highly recommend this inn..

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tamara C
Reviewed April 2, 2018

First thing that hits you is a hint of previous smokers, covered up by sweet perfume. The room was clean, bed comfortable, WiFi, TV were nice. My fridge door wouldn't close, so freezer portion was frosted over(rm 209). I had no issues with noise. The bath towels are cheap. But so is the price. Overall, a very good deal.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Outside access to rooms, definitely a low budget place to stay. I think it’s in the process of being remodeled because our bathroom and sink still looked pretty new. The bathroom doesn’t have ventilation though, and during my shower I noticed some very very tiny dark dots on the ceiling. If we were staying for more than a night I would express my concern louder, but you do get what you pay for. That being said, if it’s dangerous mold, it should probably get removed sooner rather than later regardless of price...

There were some interesting stains on the shower curtain; I’m not sure if someone went crazy with their toothpaste and managed to make it explode all over the curtain or if they had a rave and had blue colored whatever’s... but it led me to raise an eyebrow. There were also some peculiar stains on the comforter toward the foot of the bed.

The shower was quiet which allowed my dad to fall asleep (checked in around midnight), which was exactly what we needed after a 14 hour drive. We had a non smoking room, but it smelled smoky upon opening the door. I’m not sure if someone smoked in there, or if it was an issue of smoke seeping through the walls.

The clerk at the desk was lovely and gracious. The lobby looked very nice.

I think based on reading other reviews that this place is under new management, so I’m hoping it continues to (seemingly) improve. Might need more due diligence when hiring housekeeping, though.

Overall, it isn’t perfect but it will definitely work. I’ve stayed at way worse places.

Date of stay: February 2018