See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2017

We often make a stop in Clarksville, TN when we travel from Missouri to Florida's and and over beaches. So, this is a good place for that geographically because it's possible to start a trip after working day, get here before midnight and to get your destination next day or at least to get Florida border. This place is not expansive generally, but Americas Best Value Inn - Clarksville is one of the cheapest. Nevertheless, the rooms meat the higher standards, clean and have good equipped bathrooms. It's important for us the rooms have refrigerators and microwaves to make your own food, because continental breakfast in this hotel is provided, but not so advanced.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2017

I really have nothing to complain about. It was like a small size apartment living hotel so there were really no extras. I understood the cleaning service schedule so didn't mind cleaning my room and taking the trash out...other than that the staff Melissa and Pam were very accommodating.

Room tip: unless you prefer smoking you have a great place to stay, not on the 4th floor lol
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
clarkabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear MaryJane's F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Should you return to the area, we hope that you stay with us again.

Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been guest at this hotel on and of for the last year and each time we have had an amazing experience the hotel works are friendly and have treated us like family they have clean rooms and amazing services.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Frank B,

Thank you for being our guest. I appreciate the kind words and feedback. We take great pride in treating each of our guests as our family. We hope that you visit us again sometime!

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Booked my rooms on the road. Don't know how they were given 3 stars. When you have to check in through bullet proof glass that should tell you something. The motel was offering rooms cheaper on the marquee than trip advisor had booked me for. Never again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Doug A
clarkabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Dear Doug A,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay in July. As a matter of safety for our staff and guests, we do lock our lobby doors after hours. This is standard policy at many hotels across the Country. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.

Reviewed February 13, 2016

This property need a upgrade, I would not recommend this place because the room is small and had a musty smell they offer breakfast but they call it donuts and orange juice and coffee the room had a hole in the wall and the towel and hand cloths need a upgrade too they were worn out and you need to take your on soap with you for the hotel has cut back in that area also.

Room tip: go to La qunita across the road or go to Microtel
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danford49

Dear Danford49,

I am concerned about the issues you mentioned in your review. We do not advertise a continental breakfast, only complimentary light snacks. We are in the process of updating our rooms. Recently, we have painted the exterior and are updating our bedding package. We hope that you give us another opportunity in the future.