See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2017

The toilet base was filthy. There was animal feces on the microwave, pillowcase, and bathroom floor. The carpet was dirt and stain filled. The air was smoke filled and the room was very dark. There was no need for a card to enter the side doors because it was broken, therefore the building was always unsecured. One morning, there was a strange man lying in the hallway charging his phone in the wall outlet. I plead all to completely avoid this hotel, if possible.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 25, 2017

We often make a stop in Clarksville, TN when we travel from Missouri to Florida's and and over beaches. So, this is a good place for that geographically because it's possible to start a trip after working day, get here before midnight and to get your destination next day or at least to get Florida border. This place is not expansive generally, but Americas Best Value Inn - Clarksville is one of the cheapest. Nevertheless, the rooms meat the higher standards, clean and have good equipped bathrooms. It's important for us the rooms have refrigerators and microwaves to make your own food, because continental breakfast in this hotel is provided, but not so advanced.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2017

I really have nothing to complain about. It was like a small size apartment living hotel so there were really no extras. I understood the cleaning service schedule so didn't mind cleaning my room and taking the trash out...other than that the staff Melissa and Pam were very accommodating.

Room tip: unless you prefer smoking you have a great place to stay, not on the 4th floor lol
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
clarkabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear MaryJane's F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Should you return to the area, we hope that you stay with us again.

Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been guest at this hotel on and of for the last year and each time we have had an amazing experience the hotel works are friendly and have treated us like family they have clean rooms and amazing services.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Frank B,

Thank you for being our guest. I appreciate the kind words and feedback. We take great pride in treating each of our guests as our family. We hope that you visit us again sometime!

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Booked my rooms on the road. Don't know how they were given 3 stars. When you have to check in through bullet proof glass that should tell you something. The motel was offering rooms cheaper on the marquee than trip advisor had booked me for. Never again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Doug A
clarkabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Dear Doug A,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay in July. As a matter of safety for our staff and guests, we do lock our lobby doors after hours. This is standard policy at many hotels across the Country. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.