Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$54
Hotels.comUS$54
Expedia.comUS$54
PricelineUS$54
TravelocityUS$54
Orbitz.comUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

You really do get what you pay for. However, I didn't know I was paying for the bedbugs too. If I were you, I'd take the mold and smell as a sign to run to one of the other hotels. Just pay a little extra for a cleaner and friendlier environment.

Date of stay: June 2014
3  Thank nytroluv
Andrew T, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Clarksville TN, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2014

Hello Shannon P, We attempted to find the incident you described but could not. We have had no incidents of bed bugs and no record of anyone staying With the name "Shannon P*****" or P***** Shannon".

We would very much appreciate it if you would contact us to resolve this. Regardless of whether it was us or not, we would like to make up for your bad experience.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Gap under the door. Wall had split seem. The beds were to springy for me. I liked the water pressure in the shower.like I would not stay if I was traveling with wife an kids the wife would never have stayed there. Bottom line is you get what you pay for.

1  Thank drtberry
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I went to visit my sister that is based on Fort Campbell and that looked like a descent hotel from outside but stuff I had to deal with and the room I stayed in not so much... I don't know where they find those people but the guy behind the counter was clueless, snooty and completely unhelpful. There was strange smell in the room and I found cockroach in the room among other little bugs. Bathroom was dirty and I didn't dare to touch anything before cleaning it myself. I am never going to stay there again!!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Well after booking two rooms for two weeks and had relatively small problems I was renewing my booking for both rooms another week and after giving them 700 dollars they locked the rooms and wouldn't let occupants get their items out and couldn't process the hotel any other way than a on site cc swipe??? It's 2014 no booking no payments just in person??? Ridiculous tried to give the manager a chance he basically told me off and said you can call the police! They are ridiculous not to mention a rat in the room!!!

Reviewed March 8, 2012

This is a really good hotel to stay on a way. It presets standard clean rooms for reasonable value. Continental breakfast is usual. The traveler can take an advantage eating in McDonald's in 60 steps away or in gas station next door. This hotel located just 40 away from Nashville, TN what make it easy to use it for business and keep budget.

Date of stay: April 2011