Lowest prices for your stay
US$54
Free cancellation until 21-03-14
Snaptravel
US$54
Free cancellation until 21-03-12
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotelUS$54
Expedia.comUS$54
PricelineUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here overnight last night and had an honestly lovely experience, especially considering the low rate! I was fearful at first booking this hotel due to past reviews but was very pleasantly surprised! It was nicely updated. No old gross carpet, nice new wood floors and comfy beds and very updated bathroom area. Would definitely come back again!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Inspire584556
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

As the old saying goes... you get what you paid for. I'm in town for a couple of nights in a tight budget and chose this hotel hoping that it wouldn't be so bad but I was wrong. When I checked in, my first impression was that the room was pretty good...then it happened.
1. We turned down the covers on one bed and there was blood spots on the pad and on the other there was an unidentifiable wet spot. I immediately contacted the front desk and the manager came and changed the linen and pads in both beds. Offered apology

2. The tv didn't work. The girl at the front desk told me that "a lot of guests have this problem. All I needed to do was turn the light switch behind the door on and it should work." Voila! Offered apology

3. When we moved the phone to make a call for delivery food, we found 2 medicine pills. Brought to front desk. Explained to manager that although it wasn't his fault, it's his responsibility these things happened. Just glad toddler didn't eat them first. Offered apology. Wasn't enough and got a comp night.

4. During the 2nd night the AC didn't keep room cool. Next day found MOLD! UGH!!! Daughter saw it in shower area as well. I missed it or would've left

Sorry Motel 6... you have potential in my humble opinion, but you dropped the ball for this room and for this family's stay anyway

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 191todds
Reviewed September 6, 2017

We came to town at the last minute to see the eclipse. I had stayed in a Motel 6 from hell the year before in Knoxville, and after complaining, had received a voucher for a free night. Before arriving, we called to ask how to use it. The clerk, friendly Molly, said she wasn't sure and asked the manager, Dee, to call me back. He did promptly. He asked for the numbers on my voucher, but the system wouldn't allow him to enter them (I suspect corporate didn't want to lose a lucrative night -the rate was $200!). He called back and said no go. I told him there was NOTHING on the voucher with black out dates; he said he would call again. Lo and behold, he called back and said all was good. I had two nieces and brother and sis-in-law in tow, so Dee saved quite a few of us from somehow sleeping in a Walmart parking lot. My sister-in-law was able to work in the morning and with a McDonald's right next door, we all could chill out before the totally amazing TOTALITY! THANKS DEE! And my apologies for being tacky and not checking out on time. Getting a shower and having a/c was fantastic. VERY GRATEFUL DEE! The room was comfortable and clean. Overall, even in the Knoxville meth lab from the year before, I have found Motel Six staff to be wonderful. I drove cross country years ago and stayed in Motel Six then; they were newly renovated and not scary at all. I hope Motel Six and the US of A ends the scourge of drug abuse. I travel A LOT and see no point in overpriced spa hotels. This one was great and made excellent by great staff. Keep up the good work!!!!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TrippinT2014
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I rang the desk bell for five minutes before shouting out, "HELLO?!!"...a gentleman finally arrived to complete the reservation I'd made online. I dragged my puppy all the way around the building and up the stairs, only to find that the key card didn't work. I dragged her back to the desk, this time, another foreign lady, mumbled something about looking for the housekeeper to let me in if my key still didn't work. It didn't. And no one was in sight. However, before I dragged my puppy down the stairs again, I did notice a room with its door standing open. The stripped mattresses visible inside could only be described as free-bees from the city landfill. I trudged around to the office again and turned in my useless keys. I'm still awaiting a refund.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank budget_travel_girl
Reviewed July 2, 2017

great price , and its what you would expect at a motel 6 .it was clean the bed was ok the pillows soft .IF your looking for nice this isnt it .its a clean cheap hotel ,no frills, no coffee pot, no hair dryer. NO BUGS. Molly at the front desk was fantastic . Great location

Date of stay: July 2017