Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$54
Hotels.comUS$54
Expedia.comUS$54
TravelocityUS$54
Orbitz.comUS$54
Agoda.comUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Was just traveling through stopped a little late, just for one night to get a few z’s. Great price, clean and comfortable rooms, a good value. Staff was friendly and hospitable. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Front desk employee was very courteous but the room was just too beat up and dirty. We spend very little time in a motel so we don't like to spend a lot of money on a room but I hate getting in to rooms that that have lots of damage starting at the door frame that appears to have been broken in, open electrical box in bathroom, two refrigerators because one didn't work and the one that did was all scratched up, stains on woodwork, chipped paint etc.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Katherine9828
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here overnight last night and had an honestly lovely experience, especially considering the low rate! I was fearful at first booking this hotel due to past reviews but was very pleasantly surprised! It was nicely updated. No old gross carpet, nice new wood floors and comfy beds and very updated bathroom area. Would definitely come back again!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Inspire584556
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

As the old saying goes... you get what you paid for. I'm in town for a couple of nights in a tight budget and chose this hotel hoping that it wouldn't be so bad but I was wrong. When I checked in, my first impression was that the room was pretty good...then it happened.
1. We turned down the covers on one bed and there was blood spots on the pad and on the other there was an unidentifiable wet spot. I immediately contacted the front desk and the manager came and changed the linen and pads in both beds. Offered apology

2. The tv didn't work. The girl at the front desk told me that "a lot of guests have this problem. All I needed to do was turn the light switch behind the door on and it should work." Voila! Offered apology

3. When we moved the phone to make a call for delivery food, we found 2 medicine pills. Brought to front desk. Explained to manager that although it wasn't his fault, it's his responsibility these things happened. Just glad toddler didn't eat them first. Offered apology. Wasn't enough and got a comp night.

4. During the 2nd night the AC didn't keep room cool. Next day found MOLD! UGH!!! Daughter saw it in shower area as well. I missed it or would've left

Sorry Motel 6... you have potential in my humble opinion, but you dropped the ball for this room and for this family's stay anyway

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 191todds
Reviewed September 6, 2017

We came to town at the last minute to see the eclipse. I had stayed in a Motel 6 from hell the year before in Knoxville, and after complaining, had received a voucher for a free night. Before arriving, we called to ask how to use it. The clerk, friendly Molly, said she wasn't sure and asked the manager, Dee, to call me back. He did promptly. He asked for the numbers on my voucher, but the system wouldn't allow him to enter them (I suspect corporate didn't want to lose a lucrative night -the rate was $200!). He called back and said no go. I told him there was NOTHING on the voucher with black out dates; he said he would call again. Lo and behold, he called back and said all was good. I had two nieces and brother and sis-in-law in tow, so Dee saved quite a few of us from somehow sleeping in a Walmart parking lot. My sister-in-law was able to work in the morning and with a McDonald's right next door, we all could chill out before the totally amazing TOTALITY! THANKS DEE! And my apologies for being tacky and not checking out on time. Getting a shower and having a/c was fantastic. VERY GRATEFUL DEE! The room was comfortable and clean. Overall, even in the Knoxville meth lab from the year before, I have found Motel Six staff to be wonderful. I drove cross country years ago and stayed in Motel Six then; they were newly renovated and not scary at all. I hope Motel Six and the US of A ends the scourge of drug abuse. I travel A LOT and see no point in overpriced spa hotels. This one was great and made excellent by great staff. Keep up the good work!!!!

Date of stay: August 2017