Lowest prices for your stay
US$54
Free cancellation until 21-03-07
Hotels.com
US$54
Free cancellation until 21-03-05
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotelUS$54
PricelineUS$54
Expedia.comUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2019

checked in and checked room out and found that the remote didn't work...called front desk and they brought a new one right away... very nice! heat was on @ 90 degrees so I shut it off.(Did they clean room with heat on 90 degrees??) I made the mistake of not checking the shower, checked the toilet flush,bed sheets, remote etc... well got a decent nights sleep and wanted to hit the road before sunrise. surprise!!! The shower valve from the faucet to the shower head is stripped and will not allow water to rise to the head!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Happiness545374
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Clarksville TN, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Hi Happiness,

We are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. We take reports of poor room maintenance very seriously. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Was just traveling through stopped a little late, just for one night to get a few z’s. Great price, clean and comfortable rooms, a good value. Staff was friendly and hospitable. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Front desk employee was very courteous but the room was just too beat up and dirty. We spend very little time in a motel so we don't like to spend a lot of money on a room but I hate getting in to rooms that that have lots of damage starting at the door frame that appears to have been broken in, open electrical box in bathroom, two refrigerators because one didn't work and the one that did was all scratched up, stains on woodwork, chipped paint etc.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Katherine9828
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here overnight last night and had an honestly lovely experience, especially considering the low rate! I was fearful at first booking this hotel due to past reviews but was very pleasantly surprised! It was nicely updated. No old gross carpet, nice new wood floors and comfy beds and very updated bathroom area. Would definitely come back again!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Inspire584556
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

As the old saying goes... you get what you paid for. I'm in town for a couple of nights in a tight budget and chose this hotel hoping that it wouldn't be so bad but I was wrong. When I checked in, my first impression was that the room was pretty good...then it happened.
1. We turned down the covers on one bed and there was blood spots on the pad and on the other there was an unidentifiable wet spot. I immediately contacted the front desk and the manager came and changed the linen and pads in both beds. Offered apology

2. The tv didn't work. The girl at the front desk told me that "a lot of guests have this problem. All I needed to do was turn the light switch behind the door on and it should work." Voila! Offered apology

3. When we moved the phone to make a call for delivery food, we found 2 medicine pills. Brought to front desk. Explained to manager that although it wasn't his fault, it's his responsibility these things happened. Just glad toddler didn't eat them first. Offered apology. Wasn't enough and got a comp night.

4. During the 2nd night the AC didn't keep room cool. Next day found MOLD! UGH!!! Daughter saw it in shower area as well. I missed it or would've left

Sorry Motel 6... you have potential in my humble opinion, but you dropped the ball for this room and for this family's stay anyway

Date of stay: September 2017