All reviews complimentary breakfast great hotel waffles staff was friendly great stay room was clean would definitely stay here again indoor pool front desk staff king suite restaurants and shopping long drive convenient location inns interstate cleanliness keys
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2020

Very nice hotel. Very nice attendant at check in. Quick and prompt. Housekeeping staff were short handed and were working so hard, but still friendly and nice when encountering them in the hall. The room was beautifully appointed, and very clean. No over the top scent of perfumes to hide age, but nice, clean and tidy. I had a King suite and it was huge! So much room to move around. Loved the extra space. Had a small kitchenette and sink. The A/C worked great, and that is always a bonus, because typically I am either too cold or too hot in hotels. The bed was HIGH but very comfortable, as were the pillows. Shower was nice, and the bathroom was clean. I can't find anything to complain about this hotel. The grounds were clean, the halls and elevators too. Very well run property, typical of Hiltons. Kudos to the management and the entire staff!! Will stay here again on my next trip from IL to GA. Thanks!

Room tip: Elevator was weirdly loud, and then the annoying bell. I would get a room far down the hall! I did, and it was nice and peaceful.
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank GeorgiaDisneyLover
Reviewed May 16, 2020

This very clean hotel was filled with very nice Emplyees and located close to many restaurants and stores. We appreciated use of the wheel chair and availability of handicap room. However, the employees should be wearing masks to protect me. I wearing my mask to protect them. That also sets the example and awareness for other guests. The mattress in room 312 near the window needs replacing soon. No hot breakfast offered due to restrictions but they did offer premium muffins.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed March 18, 2020

This was an overnight visit between Asheville NC & St. Louis, Mo. We make this visit about 4-5 times per year & this is our favorite hotel to stop at going back home. The accommodations are excellent. The rooms are comfortable & clean, beds very comfortable everything updated. Laura is exceptional in making sure our stay is one to remember. The breakfast selections are kept warm & fresh. It is easy to find & directly off the interstate 24. Keep up the good work Laura with your team. We stay frequently here, & Laura knows the extra amenities we like in our room. They are always placed in our room before we get there. Laura is an exceptional service provider for other staff to observe & role model. She is always pleasant and customer oriented even when the customer is cranky & tired.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank nmmolly2015
Reviewed March 12, 2020

This is a well-run hotel with great staff and clean and comfortable rooms. The bed, bedding and pillows were just the right amount of softness and allowed us to sleep like babies. Breakfast offerings were quite ample before a long day of travel. I highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank jonidye
Reviewed March 12, 2020

Hospitality was nice, great customer service/breakfast was good. We felt safe to spend a night while traveling through during our spring break. The bed was very comfy. The room was very clean and spacious. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton