Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.comUS$113
StayForLongUS$125
All reviews very nice hotel waffles room was clean staff was friendly great stay would stay here again indoor pool front desk staff king suite hot breakfast long drive next morning convenient location inns interstate cleanliness florida
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2020

The hotel has some nice ladies working there. The rooms are average and you can hear the noise from the parking lot. The breakfast was good and hot and they served you. The pool was nice, by the third day I didn't have to ask for pool towels. The only issue I noticed was the toilet was not cleaned properly.
The manager did come over to us as we were checking out and did ask if our stay was good which I thought was a nice touch

Room tip: Not sure if any room is better as you can hear the noise from the parking lot
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed November 15, 2020 via mobile

We stopped here overnight and this was such an awesome hotel. Very very clean and beds so comfortable!
COVID standards were highly enforced. The to go breakfast was also very good. Highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2020

Room was clean, staff was friendly. Breakfast was controlled, you stood in line and pointed at what you wanted it, it worked well. Hotel is located immediately off the interstate and convenient, we would stay here again on our way through.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank kathyrI8393MW
Reviewed August 3, 2020

Very nice hotel. Very nice attendant at check in. Quick and prompt. Housekeeping staff were short handed and were working so hard, but still friendly and nice when encountering them in the hall. The room was beautifully appointed, and very clean. No over the top scent of perfumes to hide age, but nice, clean and tidy. I had a King suite and it was huge! So much room to move around. Loved the extra space. Had a small kitchenette and sink. The A/C worked great, and that is always a bonus, because typically I am either too cold or too hot in hotels. The bed was HIGH but very comfortable, as were the pillows. Shower was nice, and the bathroom was clean. I can't find anything to complain about this hotel. The grounds were clean, the halls and elevators too. Very well run property, typical of Hiltons. Kudos to the management and the entire staff!! Will stay here again on my next trip from IL to GA. Thanks!

Room tip: Elevator was weirdly loud, and then the annoying bell. I would get a room far down the hall! I did, and it was nice and peaceful.
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank GeorgiaDisneyLover
Reviewed May 16, 2020

This very clean hotel was filled with very nice Emplyees and located close to many restaurants and stores. We appreciated use of the wheel chair and availability of handicap room. However, the employees should be wearing masks to protect me. I wearing my mask to protect them. That also sets the example and awareness for other guests. The mattress in room 312 near the window needs replacing soon. No hot breakfast offered due to restrictions but they did offer premium muffins.

Date of stay: May 2020