All reviews free laundry the hotel staff nice room would stay here again clean hotel bed was comfortable kitchenette pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I traveled to Tennessee to see family for Thanksgiving. Our reservation was from Tuesday to Sunday and we got there on Monday night, earlier than our reservation. The young lady at the front desk was extremely kind and extremely professional! She ensured the room we were put in would extend from Monday evening through our original reservation. Everything was smooth and we had absolutely no problem at all. The room was very comfortable and the staff were extremely friendly! The location is great and extremely close to everything you might need. I would stay here again if I had the opportunity. My wife and I could not be more happy with our stay! My hats off to everyone involved!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Scott S
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am happy to see you had an awesome stay and that we were able to make your early arrival go smoothly. i will be sure to pass on your complements to our staff. We hope to see you back in the future.

Christen O'Brien

Reviewed November 15, 2019

Had a one night stay at Candlewood Suites in Clarksville, TN. Clean living & bath areas. Beds & pillows the best (comfy) we have had all week! Close to restaurants & easy on/off freeway. Recommend it!!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Linda55125
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2019

Thank you so much for the review and the recommendation! I am happy to see you had a nice comfy stay with us. We hope to see you back.

Christen O. General Manager

Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

The room we stayed in was a very nice room, it was clean and it was surprisingly quiet even though we were by the elevator.

The only real con I had was that our bed was right in front of the a/c which wouldn't have been a problem IF I could adjust the vents to angle the air away from the bed..... Turns out... they are NOT adjustable... so I had to raise the inside screens to block the air from freezing us all night.

Unfortunately I couldn't turn the air off bc it was too hot (90 degrees) at the time that we stayed there.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank teenamaisonet
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2019

Thank you so much for the 4/5. I am sorry to hear that the bed location was an inconvenience, We do value your feedback and hope to see you back.

Christen O'Brien, General Manager

Reviewed September 16, 2019

Location of hotel is really good. It's very close to restaurants the mall. Rooms were really large and very clean. They have a snack bar on site to buy drinks and food but they do not serve breakfast. Staff was very helpful.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CKVTN, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5/5! I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to our staff. We hope to see you back.

Christen O., General Manager

Reviewed June 10, 2019

Yes, it is an older establishment. It is also in a weird location along with some other hotels, but it is close to what I needed. Gas and food. The staff is very friendly and kind and so helpful. I am on the 2nd floor, so I use the stairs close to my room, and I must agree with the above poster about the smell in the landing. The trash gets smelly in there because there is no AC in the stairwell. The trash should be emptied twice a day. People put their trash in there to keep their room from smelling. I like being able to see my car from my room, so my location is perfect. I love the full size fridge and the ice maker. No more running for ice. The room is huge! Love the space, and the bathroom is too. The room was EXCEPTIONALLY clean, yes, older, but clean! I have stayed in some 'modern' new hotels that are lackluster in their housekeeping. Not so at Candlewood. Very clean and comfortable room. I highly recommend staying here.

Room tip: not near a loud highway so it is normal noise.
Date of stay: June 2019