All reviews best westerns great stay great hotel thin walls comfortable beds the breakfast area sausage clarksville area convenient location definitely stay here again up to date staff was friendly easy access free breakfast hot breakfast bw interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

I just finished my stay at this motel. I was a little concerned because of some of the reviews. However I am so glad I stayed! This is the best of the “roadway” motels in this area. It is true that I could hear steps from the room above but not worse than other properties in this area.

My room was bright, comfortable, and clean. The check in process was excellent and the young lady at the front desk was pleasant as well as extremely helpful. The tv remote did not work. I called the front desk and within about 5 minutes I had a new remote that was checked to make sure it worked before being delivered.

As an “elite” member I received free soft drinks and snacks. These offerings were so much better in size an quality compared to other Best Westerns I have visited.

There were some negatives but relatively minor. Breakfast, normal pre-made heated before serving food, was minimal. It was not ready at 7:00 as advertised. I was number 4 in line when it was ready and I took 2 omelettes leaving only two in the pan. I mentioned this to a worker but it took about 5 minutes to refill leaving many guests waiting for eggs. There were only 18 places to sit during breakfast, not enough when the motel has more than a minimal number of guests. At 7:15 the coffee containers were empty. Someone mentioned this to one of the workers. By 7:30 the coffee was not refilled.

The positives clearly out-way the breakfast negatives but I can see why the breakfast would be an annoyance to some guests.

Trip type: Travelled solo
jansK7323TC, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Atrium Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay!We are happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during breakfast. We are working hard to make improvements to the breakfast buffet daily and will continue to do so until we get it right! The feedback is greatly appreciated and extremely helpful to help us in pin pointing the issues.
We cannot wait to welcome you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 23, 2019

Our stay in the Lee summit BW was excellent!! Brain was a huge help with all our needs. The rooms were beautiful decorated and comfortable
I would highly recommend any to stay! The breakfast offered a large variety of foods and drinks! Super stay!

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

I’m skeptical of the number of positive reviews. The hotel construction is poor so you hear every step of the people above and adjacent to you. When we stayed a high school state championship team was also there and they were LOUD. Perhaps the hotel could have booked them together to isolate their noise. The room was clean and adequate but we checked out after just one night and will book elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled with family
jansK7323TC, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Atrium Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! We do appreciate the feedback. Over the past few weeks in Clarksville there have been several Little League state and regional tournaments. Going forward we will do our absolute best to make sure that we can keep the teams closer together and on lower floors to eliminate the noise. We apologize that not being able to do that made your stay uncomfortable. We definitely understand. We hope that next time you are in the area you will give us another shot to show you this.
We appreciate your business!

Reviewed July 20, 2019

This hotel has all that you could need for an enjoyable visit. Rooms are clean, up to date, bed was very comfortable! AC is quiet,(so was the hallway!) shower is great! Hot Breakfast w/ enough protein choices for those low carb eaters. Outdoor pool is small but refreshing and the fitness room has everything you need to stay in routine. I will share that if you have a family-it is not equipped to keep them entertained if the weather is bad. We saw some bored kids while the parents were waiting to rally the troops for the day. Our trip was for pleasure to see family close by. It is quite a jog to get to Nashville-1 hour by freeway-so be prepared for that if that's what is on your bucket list! So I gave the score a 4 for that reason. LOL! Overall, loved this spot...will be back!!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed and will be back to see us in the future. We hope that you enjoyed your visit with family and we will see you soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2019

Paul at the front desk was very nice and helpful. The hotel was clean and we had a very nice comfortable stay. The price of the hotel was very fair for that area. Very conveniently located right off the freeway.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for leaving us such a great review and sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the service and location. We cant wait to welcome you back next time you are in the Clarksville area.