Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$137
PricelineUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
Agoda.comUS$98
travelup.comUS$137
All reviews best westerns great stay great hotel the breakfast area comfortable beds sausage convenient location clarksville area definitely stay here again easy access off the highway staff was very friendly bw thermostat attendant florida tn
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2021

This hotel was a great room and price, but 5 of the 6 people that I saw in the lobby and checking in didn't wear masks. If it hadn't been late and we had been driving for 12 hours I wouldn't have stayed there. They obviously cater to construction workers, but I would strongly recommend that seniors concerned about covid NOT stay here. When I asked the desk clerk about masks being mandatory, she just laughed it off and this is the first time, I didn't get a request to review my stay at a Best Western so I am putting it here.

Room tip: Don't go if you don't want to get COVID
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed January 10, 2021

This property has unusually responsive employees. They made the difference between an ordinary "motel" stay and one that was memorable. Yes, memorable! If you stop by this BW be sure to say hello to Stephanie who is hostess at the small bar in the back. She was very welcoming and gracious to a traveler who had just driven 10 hours.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed December 14, 2020

We chose to stay at BW because of their advertised rules aimed at avoiding the spread of Covid. At this hotel some of the staff decided that it wasn't necessary to follow them, from the lady serving breakfast who removed her mask to speak more loudly in front of a crowd and didn't enforce any physical distancing, to the staff at the checkin desk who wore her mask on her chin and looked visibly annoyed to be there. The room was nice and we were told that it had been vacant for 24 hours. I hope they were telling the truth.

Date of stay: December 2020
Management response:Responded December 19, 2020

We appreciate your feed back and take this virus very serious and have taken action on this.

Reviewed December 11, 2020

The management of this property has taken the safety of guests from the pandemic with the seriousness it deserves. I enjoyed my stay this time. The room was nice, clean, and all appliances worked quite well.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AfishnamedArthur
Management response:Responded December 19, 2020

We appreciate your feedback and we are glad you noticed our precautions during this pandemic.

Reviewed October 13, 2020

The desk clerk loudly announced our room number as she handed us our plastic keys. Obviously she has never had any training whatsoever, concerning hotel security. Then we were given two rooms that had nonfunctional climate controls, one after another. One thermostat had a blank screen, the next room's thermostat displayed gibberish preventing any temperature control. The desk clerk, again lacking any training in dealing with customers, offered a string of excuses and stupid suggestions. Finally she coughed up new rooms (three in total) each requiring a trip to and from the front desk. She offered no apologies whatsoever - just excuses and stupid suggestions. She put us on the side of the hotel facing the highway so the noise was significant. The walls are very thin as I could hear a conversation in the adjacent room quite clearly. When the neighbors finally went to sleep, I could hear the noisy refrigerator compressor buzzing in the room. Half of the television remote keys were non functional including close captions. (Yes I have some hearing loss. Yes the room was very noisy!). COVID “breakfast” was a white paper bag with an awful vending machine roll in a plastic wrapper, granola bar, fruit cup. Note that Drury Inn managed to provide their guests a hot meal served by hotel staff during the same trip. Their solution to "keeping us safe during the pandemic" was much more reasonable. Overall a very frustrating stay at Best Western. I won’t be back.

Room tip: Demand a climate control system that works. Demand a room on the side away from the interstate highway. Better yet, choose another hotel.
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank joeblow1235414
Management response:Responded October 15, 2020

We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. We value you and your feedback and will use this review to make changes. We hope you give us another chance so we can make your stay wonderful.