All reviewsstay there againafter a long dayhotel breakfasthotel chainnice hotelexercise roomprice was reasonablethe young ladywafflesnext morningbeds were comfortableenjoyed my staystayed one nightstaff was very friendlyfree breakfastlobbyinns
Reviewed August 20, 2017

The rooms were nice enough, clean, beds comfortable. The building itself looks like it used to be something else and just has some weird spaces. Breakfast was a litte depressing. I liked the price and was comfortable enough but not sure I'd stay there again. Our son is at Ft. Campbell. If I go to Clarksville enough, I'll work my way through all the hotels!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
cxclrk, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

Hi Deborah, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I apologies for your stay being anything but exceptional. Please accept our sincerest apologies on behalf of the hotel and staff. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
cxclrk, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Our whole experience at Country Inn & Suites was suberb. From the time we arrived, when we got our room, the room size, and the bathroom (along with the heat of the water in the shower), and the other amenities of the room and internet. The free breakfast was awesome, which we both enjoyed immensely.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I stayed here for a weekend with friends from all over Tennessee for our annual get-together. Our organizer for our group had arranged with the hotel event planner and received permission for us to be able to hang-out outside until midnight. The night shift manager, Robert, arrived on his shift at 11pm our first night (Thursday) at the hotel and proceeded to tell us we weren't allowed to congregate in the common areas, including the portico. The next day, we received confirmation that we WERE allowed to, until midnight. This situation repeated itself on Friday night with Robert telling us we MUST go to our rooms. On Saturday, we verified with the hotel event manager that we were ok and discussed with the owner, who was ok with us. On Saturday night within 15 min of arriving, Robert called the police on us. I don't know what he told them over the phone but 5 squad cars showed up. Mind you, no guests or other staff at the hotel complained about us. We asked. The police came and Robert proceeded to tell us that we must gather our things and vacate the hotel. The owner was called, and I don't know what Robert told him, but he said we must leave also. This is after the police did not have anything negative to say to us or tell us. I have never been actively harassed by a hotel employee and told to "Go to your rooms" like a little kid. Mind you, the average age of our group was probably in the mid-50s

In the beginning of our stay, there was a lot of military folk staying at the hotel coming into the base nearby. While talking with them in the elevator, they had similar issues with the "night clerk" and it explained why there were copious amounts of 8.5"x11" paper signs taped up all around the hotel saying "no alcohol in the common areas". These were military that wanted to catch up and hang out before being back on base.

The hotel breakfast was sub-par. Most of us ended up eating breakfast at Shoney's every day.

The A/C in the lobby was inoperable for the duration of our stay.

After maid service, the trash bags were left on the bathroom counter.

The internet was so slow that I ended up using cellular data instead of connecting to the network.

The only good things were that the room was a good size and the hotel is close to restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank RamblingManTN
cxclrk, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Hi thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback about your recent stay. I do apologies for any mishandeling on the hotels part and or any action taken from any of our employees that were taken offensively. Here at our property we strive to make a safe and comfortable stay for all our guest. It is in our best interest to cater to everyone's needs to the best of our capability in a property of our size. I hope you understand that it was in the hotels best intent to make sure all our guest had a great experience while at our property. Please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of our hotel and staff.