All reviews living area hot tub stay there again room was clean waffles great stay biscuits and gravy inns florida tn interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2019

I would recommend Country Inn & Suites to all my friend and family. Everything was nice, could not have asked for anything better. My niece graduated from Austin Peay University and she recommended the Country Inn and Suite.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Stella W
General M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2019

Stella,

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation and the great feedback on our hotel and staff. We are very happy to see you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable experience. We would like to Congratulate all our Austin Peay graduates and wish them the best on their future endeavors.

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 7, 2019

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
General M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2019

Reviewed December 3, 2019

The name was Brianna, she was very kind, sweet, and helped me to my room. I am 64 years old and have a hard time getting my baggage to my room, and she was beyond helpful. I will most definitely recommend this hotel, and I will be back!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 190veromckinney
General M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2019

Thank you Veronica, for your wonderful review on our hotel and staff. Brianna will be very happy to know her hard work is being acknowledged and she was mentioned in your review. We are glad you were left with a memorable experience and you will be back. Thank you and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed December 3, 2019

Reviewed November 21, 2019

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
General M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Clarksville, TN, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2019