See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Stay anywhere else I'm sure it will be worth it .. 100 cig burns on bathtub and everything was really gross. I do know not to stay here. It is not a westgate resorts like Orlando or Branson or Vegas or anywhere. it's a dump. .

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank joshua54467
Jerre L, Reputation Management at Westgate Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2019

We're sorry you were unhappy. We'd like to welcome you back for a better outcome.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

The motel is located close enough to the main attractions of the city.
The staff were somewhat inattentive and not quite as helpful as they could have been.
The exterior looked a little dingy, but the interior had a damp and run down quality about it.
The temperature controls in the room weren't as effective as they could have been.
The shower head had almost no water pressure, the bathroom sink dispensed hot water from the cold water knob.
At least there was a mini-fridge in the room, and the bed was reasonably comfortable.
The drywall around at least one of the outlets was giving way.
The free breakfast was better than nothing.
I'm glad I was only looking for an inexpensive place to sleep for one night.
Would give a 1.5 star rating if that were possible.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Hernando E
Jerre L, Reputation Management at Westgate Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thank you for choosing the Westgate Inn & Suites Clarksville, TN. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we're glad overall you enjoyed your stay with us. However, we regret not meeting you expectations. And we will be working with staff to correct the issues. We hope to welcome you back again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed April 9, 2019

My husband, myself and our 3 teenage children (and dog) we're desperate to find a hotel after waiting too long to book a hotel along our route home from spring break in FL. All the hotels along the freeways were booked solid as we got close to Nashville and midnight. We ended up searching Clarksville around 1am. The Westgate didn't look nice but we were running out of time and it didn't look like the kind of place that would object to a dog. My husband ran in and got a room... and we were actually thankful for a moment. As we walked to our room I realized I had never been in a scarier hallway. Steel doors that have obviously been hammered on by who knows what! The covers of most of the airconditioning units were lying on the ground and the carpet had more dirt then color to it. We got to our room and the first thing that hit us was the smell, but the room....... was like nothing I have ever seen! It was like a joke! Something out of an intro seen of Law and Order! My 14 year old daughter started crying and she is not generally easily rattled. We all stood in the room for about 5 minutes taking in the scene; torn curtains, plywood bed frames, the paint on the walls behind the bed were about 20% scratched off, an electrical box just lying on the floor in front of the AC with the AC plugged into it and one corner of one of the tiny double beds was about 8 inches higher than the rest. Just freaking bazaar! I wasn't even willing to have my dog sit on the floor. Now, We've stayed at some amazing hotels but also spent many of nights on these budget hotels along freeways on road trips. There are times that the places can be a little "gross" but this was a new level. I told the manager we were leaving because of the condition of the room and he said he would not give me a refund because they have a policy that you have to let them know within 15 minutes of booking that you don't want the room to get a refund and we had been there for "about 20 minutes". I almost left because it was $85 and more important that I live through the night then get my money back. But then I got angry at the stupidity of what he had claimed was their policy. So I went back in and requested my key back so I could take some pictures of the room. We discussed it a bit while I tried to not sound hysterical and he tried to act shocked that the room might not be up to parr. I ended up getting my money refunded and we finally found a room at a Drury Inn in Paducah for same amount of money. Walking in to that plain but clean room at the Drury at 3am I felt like I was walking into the Four Seasons! So yeah, don't stay at the Westgate unless you need a place to cook your Meth in a pinch!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jerre L, Reputation Management at Westgate Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Thank you for being our guest. It is disappointing to read your comments concerning your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies, as we never mean to disappoint our guests in any way, and we definitely failed in this attempt. We can assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable by our standards, and we will be reviewing and altering our guidelines to provide a more wonderful experience for every guest entering our doors. Thank you again for your feedback as this helps us to improve the experience for future guests. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope we have a future opportunity to restore your confidence in us.

Reviewed April 5, 2019

This is far from the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at, but we didn't have the issues that seem to have plagued others. Although we didn't get to use the pool, it looked like a really nice area. We arrived very late in the evening and had to leave early for a meeting. The hotel is conveniently located near several restaurants and some shopping. There are plenty of parking places and the location was quiet. This appears to have been a super nice hotel at some point in time and it looks like the owners are trying to upgrade it. The breakfast was a typical hotel hot breakfast. Our bed was super comfortable and I didn't have any trouble sleeping. I do think the hotel could step up a bit on housekeeping as someone rigged our shower head to not work by twisting a plastic bag around it. I found that to be pretty weird. I also would like to see some type of security on the outside doors as anyone can walk in. That said, if we're in the area again, we would stay there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jerre L, Reputation Management at Westgate Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review in regards to your stay at the Westgate Inn and Suites, Clarksville, TN. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit.

Reviewed March 13, 2019

This place is a dump. Water leaking through the roof in multiple places. Breakfast is sad. Rooms smell. Dirty, dark, dingy. One of the worst I've every stayed in. Kind of scary really. Do yourself and anyone with you a favor and find somewhere else to stay or sleep in your car. Just don't park it here.

Room tip: Stay away from all rooms
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Jerre L, Reputation Management at Westgate Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

We are pleased to accommodate you at our hotel and we appreciate you sharing your feedback. But we are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. Your business is valued, and we hope to welcome you back for a much better outcome!