“Hamburger”

Add it.
Rebel Drive Inn Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 207 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed August 28, 2016

We got the "whopper" hamburger plate with fries. The sandwich was great and the fries done well. Great place to visit.

Reviewed August 20, 2016

Sad to say The Rebel has Closed Down! I've ate here since I was a little girl. They did have great food! The lottaburger was the best burger with their special sauce. I was shocked to find out they closed down. I am very sad to see such a great and friendly place gone! Best wishes to the family.

Reviewed April 3, 2016

As a child I was introduced to Rebel Drive-in and the Lotta Burger. 45 years later the Lotta Burger is still hamburger king in Cleveland Tennessee. The steak fries are wonderful. Great for Breakfast and Lunch.

Tip: Call ahead and place your order.

The actual building is very dated and needs some repairs. The food is great and so is the staff. Located right beside Bradley Central High School.

Reviewed October 28, 2015 via mobile

It was the first time I have been here since 1998. I was craving the special sauce on the Lotta burger. It tasted good, but the burger was obviously a frozen patty, not fresh. It was kind of rubbery. The fries were good in the sweet tea was outstanding. The service was fantastic. I was disappointed that they do not sell the hot fudge cake anymore.

Reviewed August 14, 2015

Haven't ate here in awhile, passing by and decided to stop for lunch. Was awesome as usual! I recommend you get the lotta burger and onion rings! Great service,friendly people.