See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 24, 2015

Daybreak Suites is clean and comfortable, and a good deal for the price! The property is across the street from a nice shopping area and there are also several stores nearby so it is easy to stock up on supplies.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2015

We appreciate your positive review of our property - we're glad that you enjoyed the convenience and value of our Extended Stay property. We hope to have you as a guest again should the need arise.

Reviewed January 6, 2015

A little over a year ago when I needed a place to stay Lee at the front desk got me in even staying late till I arrived. I am still here and proud to call this place my home, it's clean, quite, conveniently located and the staff is friendly and work hard to please the guests. I have seen first hand the management of this facility go above and beyond to facilitate people with special needs an those that may be down on their luck. Just want to say thanks to the staff here at daybreak for everything you do it is greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: January 2015
TNSportschick, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2015

We are glad that you have found our staff to be of help to you - we aren't perfect, but we do our best to accommodate our guests and any special needs they might have. We hope that you will continue to enjoy your extended stay at our property.

Reviewed December 18, 2014

I have been here over a year and feel no pressure to leave. What you need is around, and what you want is close.

Contrary to another review, I have found all of the long-term staff courteous and helpful. Those that aren’t do not become long-term. Mike has been here longer than I and has been helpful even when not on duty. He also is great on a guitar. Jason as always ready with a smile. Steve has been quick and friendly. They are great to have around and feel like neighbors, since they are.

This is a brick building with solid barriers between the rooms. The bed is large and comfortable. Preventative maintenance is done regularly on the air conditioner and repairs are typically done within the hour.

This is a community. If you stay for a week or a year, you will be welcomed by the community. Say hi if you do.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank John K
TNSportschick, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2014

We do our best to maintain a high level of quick and courteous customer service with all of our guests, especially our longer term ones!

We are happy you continue to enjoy and recommend our extended stay property!

Reviewed December 3, 2014

Due to work, I have stayed at many different extended stay hotels and suites. In the short time I've been here, I've learned this is not a place for family or children. Half of the staff is friendly and considerate while it seems the other half care less about providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable environment. Also, the pictures advertised on the website are not how the rooms are, as most of the furniture is old, stained, or falling apart. Daybreak also advertises free WiFi... Good luck with staying logged on. I have been in several business conferences and the WiFi goes out. It does not stay on for more than 2-3 minutes at a time. I would recommend staying at another extended stay location as this one just does not live up to the expectations of an extended stay and suites hotel.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Rick S
TNSportschick, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2014

My apologies that you are not currently fully satisfied with our property during your four month stay with us. I am not aware of any complaints - neither the discourteous personnel, nor the inconsistent WiFi.

I'll be happy to speak with you regarding any complaints that you have, but I cannot do anything to improve the situation if I am not aware of the problem.

Thank you for your constructive feedback and we will do all that we can to improve your Extended Stay with us.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

The staff are very friendly and are available to assist with any questions or needs you may have. The rooms are spacious, very tidy and clean, and present a comfortable setting. Plenty to do in the area such as shopping, dining, and other activities. If you have problems with your room, maintenance is always available to help with any type of repairs. All around great place with reasonable rates. I would recommend Daybreak Suites to anyone looking for extended stay locations in the Cleveland area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TNSportschick, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2014

Thank you for your review of our property - we do believe we have a great location with stores, restaurants and the Greenway within easy walking distance.

We hope you will choose us again for your extended stay!