All reviews needed a place to stay long term internet connection staff was very friendly gated appliances transition maintenance
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Thanks for the most part in trying to make me feel welcomed. The other front desk clerk was almost always rude to me. I didn't want any extra negativity so I kept quiet about it.
The rest of the staff was friendly, helpful in so many ways. Thank you for letting me stay James and Deena.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2017

We thank you for your 5-star rating of our Extended Stay property in Cleveland, Tennessee.

We apologize that we did not entirely meet your expectations for courteousness, as every member of our staff strives for friendliness, while doing everything we can to help make this the best Extended Stay property in Eastern Tennessee. We thank you for your constructive criticism and will use it as we endeavor to continuously improve the staff and the property.

Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

The check-in was super fast. The room
was very clean. I had a studio and it was
plenty of room. I stayed for 2 months and
had no real problems. The manager(Deena) and her staff were
superb. I would recommend staying on
the 2nd floor so you don't have someone
walking on your ceiling. I had to stay on the 1st floor because I couldn't walk up
stairs. Overall it was a great stay. I
would recommend daybreak to anyone.
They all loved my beagle puppy!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

Thanks so much for your positive review of our property, Mr. Robbie! We are glad that you found us easy and professional to deal with and also that you found our Studio Suite to be spacious and clean.

We did indeed love your Smokey, Jr. beagle puppy and we hope that you visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Great over all stay. Awesome family atmosphere, it was very hard to leave this extended stay. Denna and the staff were helpful and professional as they attended to us in our difficult time. I had outpatient surgery and was told to go home and rest. What they didn't tell me was that I was going to have a bleeding problem. Needless to say my bed sheets were nearly destroyed. If I stayed at any other hotel or extended stay they. Would have charged me extra for the ruined linen. But Daybreak did not, they were there through it all helping as best they could. Thank you so much for all you have done for us Daybreak Suites.
Room# 160

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

We appreciate your positive review of our Extended Stay property and we were happy to help during your time of distress. We wish all the best for you and Sharon in your new home!

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Clean, especially kitchen and bath; pet friendly (our cat could stay with us); hard floors (not carpet); VERY comfortable and sanitary bedding; friendly and helpful staff; gated for security; reasonably priced. We were pleased with value that we received from this well organized and managed facility that met our housing need for a three week period during our move between houses.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

Thank you for your complimentary review regarding our Staff, our cleanliness and the comfortable and sanitary bedding and all at an exceptional value! We are especially glad that you appreciated the recently installed gated entry.

Thank you again for choosing us and we wish you well in your new abode!

Reviewed May 27, 2016

Denna and her staff did a wonderful job accommodating us with our needs and our pet. Everyone was very friendly, the room was clean and completely remodeled. It is located in a very convenient area of town.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2016

We are pleased that you experienced our remodeled rooms and attention to cleanliness during your extended stay with us. We do our best to accommodate special requests such as after-hour arrivals or pet needs & etc!

Thanks for your positive review and we wish you good luck in your new home!