See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 20, 2017

The room was very clean. The place was very quiet with a gated entry. It was exactly what I needed while I was there for a job. Everything worked in the room and I had all the privacy that I wanted. I would recommend this place to anyone that needed to be in the area. Very affordable and you get a lot for your money!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

We are proud that you are appreciative of our gated entry and the cleanliness of our rooms. We hope that you will continue to recommend us to anyone needing extended stay lodging in our area and we also hope to have you back should you ever need us again!

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Rooms are a fair size ,clean come with full size kitchen appliances which was a plus for since I'm was on a the road for work. Front desk always pleasant and will to help, can't bet the price for what you get.

Room Tip: You will need to supply your own cook ware if you want to take advantage of the kitchen appliances. Best to call in advance to check availability.
Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We believe that our full size kitchens and our cleanliness are two of our best attributes, so we're glad that you noticed them! Of course, we are also proud of our customer service and the value that we offer our Guests and appreciate your mention of them as well. We hope that you will contact us should you ever travel to the Cleveland, Tennessee area for work again.

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Thanks for the most part in trying to make me feel welcomed. The other front desk clerk was almost always rude to me. I didn't want any extra negativity so I kept quiet about it.
The rest of the staff was friendly, helpful in so many ways. Thank you for letting me stay James and Deena.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Deena H, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2017

We thank you for your 5-star rating of our Extended Stay property in Cleveland, Tennessee.

We apologize that we did not entirely meet your expectations for courteousness, as every member of our staff strives for friendliness, while doing everything we can to help make this the best Extended Stay property in Eastern Tennessee. We thank you for your constructive criticism and will use it as we endeavor to continuously improve the staff and the property.

Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

The check-in was super fast. The room
was very clean. I had a studio and it was
plenty of room. I stayed for 2 months and
had no real problems. The manager(Deena) and her staff were
superb. I would recommend staying on
the 2nd floor so you don't have someone
walking on your ceiling. I had to stay on the 1st floor because I couldn't walk up
stairs. Overall it was a great stay. I
would recommend daybreak to anyone.
They all loved my beagle puppy!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

Thanks so much for your positive review of our property, Mr. Robbie! We are glad that you found us easy and professional to deal with and also that you found our Studio Suite to be spacious and clean.

We did indeed love your Smokey, Jr. beagle puppy and we hope that you visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Great over all stay. Awesome family atmosphere, it was very hard to leave this extended stay. Denna and the staff were helpful and professional as they attended to us in our difficult time. I had outpatient surgery and was told to go home and rest. What they didn't tell me was that I was going to have a bleeding problem. Needless to say my bed sheets were nearly destroyed. If I stayed at any other hotel or extended stay they. Would have charged me extra for the ruined linen. But Daybreak did not, they were there through it all helping as best they could. Thank you so much for all you have done for us Daybreak Suites.
Room# 160

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Deena T, Manager at DayBreak Suites Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

We appreciate your positive review of our Extended Stay property and we were happy to help during your time of distress. We wish all the best for you and Sharon in your new home!