“Excellent food”

My Favorite Place Bar & Grill
Ranked #24 of 157 Restaurants in Cordova
Reviewed October 5, 2017

We have eaten at a lot of Mexican restaurants. This restaurant has the best tasting and is more original to true Mexican food. It is tasty without all the hot spices that cover up the food taste. We love the sauce! Have had several items off of their menu and very happy with all of them! We highly recommend the food and the atmosphere is usually quiet or moderate when the restaurant is full. Prices are very reasonable and are comparative to other Mexican restaurants.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

The service was excellent, the atmosphere cozy, the drinks ok, the food pretty good. My first time here. Kinda moderate prices. Good place to try. Convenience, on Germantown Pkwy

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We have visited "My Favorite Place" several times in 2017. What a joyful surprise! Although the current structure is a bit small for it's customers, it is very clean and very comfortable, being on Germantown Road, near to the I-40 Junction.
The food, of course the reaon to stop here, was very good in every way: taste, temperature, texture, quality, and presentation. I think this place is destined to be in a bigger house within the next year.
The indigenous population of employees was well trained and seemed genuinely interested in their store succeed. To wit, they were very attentive to the customer's needs, coming ack around often. My glass never lacked for liquid nor the chips and dips bowl.
As I said, the restaurant's space was a bit meager; the personnel worked hard to keep us there by moving tables together to accommodate the crowd of 16 we brought there. Service was punctual,excellent, and efficient..
We threw "Favorite" a curve ball,yet they came through by winning the pennant with great, timely service and well, cooked and prepared.Mexican Food. Everything is of high quality ingredients, no sub-grade cheese, no cheap chicken or beef entries;lastly, a variety of great, home prepared sauces complimenting high grade chips.
Furthermore, the prices are very reasonable considering the food and service; I will be returning often to MY Favorite Place.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

This is an interesting little restaurant. Upon entering, we were greeted with live entertainment of a gentleman playing the guitar and singing rock 'n roll songs in Spanish--nice voice! The menu is fairly extensive and the staff will make or adapt anything you want. Our party included 2 vegetarians and they were able to make dishes to meet their needs. The quesadillas were great, the rice and beans were very tasty! The chips and salsa were excellent and loved the carafes of salsa and separate bowls left for each person. A great meal and fun visit with very amenable and helpful staff!

Reviewed January 20, 2017

Every time I go home to visit family, I visit here at least once or twice. The food is great and the service is just as good! So glad to have found this place!