“Excellent.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Mountain Thyme

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Mountain Thyme is calling!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Luke Perr...
“Excellent.”
Reviewed July 18, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Beautiful cabin, with great decorations. Comes with everything you need to enjoy your stay. Jane (the owner) is very sweet and helping. It was my first trip to Tennessee and she filled me in on directions and the best trails to go hiking on. Cabin is out in the wilderness so you can enjoy the peace. But still not too far away from pigeon forge/gatlinburg. I would highly recommend this cabin, I will for sure be going back in my near future.

Management Response
20 Jul 2018
Thank you both for the wonderful review. I’m so happy that you enjoyed staying with us. We would love to see you again soon!
Regina K
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina, United States
“Getaway”
Reviewed January 29, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Simply, quiet, quaint, close to attractions yet far away from noise! Clean, vintage items of decor. LOVED the firepit, and the books! The DVD library was nice but I had some of my own.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
rangerbob...
Wilmington, Delaware
“Bye-bye winer "thyme" blues!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Mountain thyme cabin was the perfect winter getaway for me. Playing pool and darts by the Vermint Castings Gas Stove while enjoying the winter scenery was just what we needed to chase the blues away!! The cabin is in a quaint village setting. Axel, Gandalf and I took long walk arlund the village and also ventured to the campground in the Great Smoky Mountain Natiknal Park that was recommened by Jane. Thank you. Get place to take the dogs. We will definitely be back!!

Management Response
16 Jan 2018
Bob
We are so glad you and your babies enjoyed your stay. Thank you for being a wonderful guest. We look forward to seeing you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing