Comfort Suites
US$109
Hampton.com
Executive Inn(Crossville)
US$50
Super 8 Crossville TN(Crossville)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$103
US$60
US$82
Quality Inn(Crossville)(Great Value!)
US$59
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscookiessitting areaking suiteindoor poolwafflesreal estateworkout arealemon waterdesk clerkrooms are largechoice hotelstaco bellmexican restaurant next doorhotel experiencewould definitely stay here againthe general managerbreakfast room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I travel constantly for work and always appreciate a clean, friendly stay. The lady at the front desk was incredibly friendly and nice. She got me checked in quickly and even gave me some sweet treats and bottles of water for being a rewards member. I got to my room and it was super clean and had tons of space. I used the fitness facility. The treadmill was good, however, the elliptical needed work. The pool/ spa area looked nice and clean. Overall a good, clean, comfortable stay. The breakfast was the normal continental style. I usually bring my own food with me on the road, but the coffee was good and the breakfast area looked very clean. Not too crowded and located right off the highway.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank E P
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Thank you so much for your review !!
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us - our hotel is just off the Interstate Exit 322 so is really convienient for the traveler like yourself. We have re-vamped our breakfast selection so on your next visit please stop by - we have added flavoured waffles/hard boiled eggs/ yoghurts/muffins and at least two hot items. We also provide Grab n Go bags for the earlier traveler !
Come back and see us and we will be sure to welcome you with the warmth and comfort you deserve.
Regards
Suzanne Moffat - General Manager

Reviewed 11 January 2012

We had to stay a night in Crossville on the way to Gatlinburg, TN. and found this hotel that is very conveniently located off the highway. The hotel is very clean, neat, beautifully decorated (we stayed during Christmas week) and the guests were greeted with coffee and cookies. They have hot breakfast. The dining room is kind of small, so you might want to have breakfast early to avoid the crowds. The room is great. Beds are comfy. We have 4 adults and 3 small kids and the nice lady gave us a spacious room in the corner (#319) which is fabulous. The room has 2 double beds, sofa and chair and the nice lady also gave us a complimentary rollaway bed. The room is spacious for all of us and we couldn't ask for a better hotel to stay. I wish I knew the nice lady's name so I can mention it here.
We would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future.

Room Tip: Room #319 is a corner suite and spacious.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Lily G
GeneralManagerTN310, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2012

What a wonderful review !!

Thank you so much we are all delighted you enjoyed your stay.

We work really hard to exceed our guests expectations and your kind words bring so much joy to each and every member of staff here at the hotel - we truly try to treat our guests just like family and I am so thrilled you found this to be the case. Our rooms are all spacious suites which give you so much more space to rest and relax.

Thank you again for taking time to post a review on Tripadvisor. Please come back and see us all soon and I guarantee a very pleasant and relaxing stay with us.

Kind regards

Reviewed 20 December 2011

Very nice hotel and convenient location. We were greeted with coffee and cookies when we checked in. The swimming pool and hot tub are indoors and very nice for kids. The exercise room and business center are nice. Excellent breakfast selection.

The rooms are clean, large, the beds are very comfortable.

Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: There are a couple very large rooms if you need the space.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
GeneralManagerTN310, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2011

Thank you so much for your great review on Tripadvisor.

We work really hard at the hotel to provide first class service and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and see us soon and I promise a comfortable stay and a warm welcome back!!.

Suzanne Beasmore
General Manager - Comfort Suites

Reviewed 6 December 2011

We had a wonderful family reunion in Crossville, TN over the Thanksgiving weekend. The hotel was very clean, nice breakfast area which we took over :), indoor pool that the kids loved - especially with it being cold outside. The rooms were very spacious, comfortable, and clean. Loved the sitting area. Beds were comfortable - pillows could have been bigger. Wonderful staff - thanks Krista! The breakfast was an added treat with waffles, omelets, bacon, you name it - - the kids loved it so we didn't have to go to McDonald's which is always a plus. Price was very reasonable. We would definitely come back to your hotel. The only thing that I didn't like was instead of the door being to the entire bathroom, it was to the toilet/shower area. The sink area didn't have a door between it and the room. So when we got up really, really early for Black Friday shopping, hubby wasn't too happy with the light and noise we made getting ready.

Room Tip: I didn't see them, but my son said the room across the hall had a jacuzzi in the room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments - We so enjoyed having your family stay at the hotel over Thanksgiving! All of the staff really got to know your family really well and we missed you when you left, so, you must be sure to come back and visit real soon.

Again, I want to really thank you so much for your kind words they mean the world to all of us, we will have the fresh baked cookies and coffee ready for you all.

We do indeed have a huge jacuzzi suite that easily sleeps 6 people - so please contact me and I will make sure you get an amazing deal on this room on your next visit.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 10 November 2011

Nice building and lobby. Stone's throw from interstate, yet quiet. Convenient to several state parks and golf courses. Bed very comfortable. Pets are not allowed and building is smoke-free. Wonderful to have a room that didn't smell of cigarettes nor pets. Room had wifi, micro ref, microwave, coffee maker, iron/board, hairdryer. AC added lovely white noise. Staff very helpful and courteous. Huge breakfast included. Will stay again next year! Bravo!

Room Tip: Don't think there is a less than nice room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments - I will share these with all of the staff so they are aware their efforts are appreciated. We have just recently enhanced our breakfast to include more choice including Grab and Go Bags so I am so pleased you found this to be an added bonus to your stay with us!!.
Again I want to really thank you so much for your kind words they mean the world to all of us - please come back and see us soon, we will have the fresh baked cookies and coffee ready for you all.

Kindest Regards