All reviews indoor pool great hotel complimentary breakfast excellent stay fresh fruit clean rooms would stay again breakfast staff carson newman university staff was very friendly and helpful jefferson city nice place to stay hot tub waffles the breakfast area long drive nice breakfast
Reviewed January 8, 2018

We had booked a room in Pigeon Forge that turned out to be awful. The staff at Hampton Inn was so quick to help us and the hotel was amazing. I️t was just a short, easy drive to all the fun and well worth it for such a nice room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Leah B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dandridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our Award Winning Hampton Inn in Dandridge! On behalf of the staff, we are pleased you enjoyed staying with us! From our rooms, to our breakfast, to our staff, we aim to wow every guest. We go above and beyond for our guests to make sure you feel right at home, and we're pleased we met your expectations! We look forward to your future stays!

Reviewed January 1, 2018

As Hilton Honors members, we will lean toward Hilton properties when traveling (but not exclusively). We booked a night at this hotel as a stopover from North Carolina to Nashville. It's conveniently located right off of I-40 and there are several dining options nearby. Staff was pleasant, the room was clean, and we got a good night's sleep. Breakfast was as expected, with various options. I do with they would offer an egg option without cheese already in it though. We're glad Hampton Inns usually have coffee and hot beverages in the lobby at all hours, and usually some cookies in the evening as well. This was a good choice for our trip.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Leah B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dandridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Reviewed January 1, 2018

This is a fantastic hotel. Greeted warmly when we arrived - check in and out were quick and efficient. Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was suburb - Canadian bacon, smoked sausage and roasted potatoes are not usual food on most breakfast bars. Inside pool and spa as well.

Reviewed December 24, 2017

I'm loyal to Hamptons and have stayed at this one a few times on my way to the east coast. This time I was "Wowed" alright, too bad in the wrong direction. I did the early check in a few days ahead. Why do they put me in a middle floor room when I always request top floor? So I had to change that. We took our stuff up to the room and got settled in - we had driven all day. Went to take a shower a few hours later only to find that there was no water in there. My husband discovered that the screws had been stripped. Staff said "they" must not have checked it before "they" left. I presume that means some contractors/plumbers had just worked on it a few hours before that so it obviously wasn't working correctly. Too bad the staff at the Hampton didn't check either. I just wanted another room next door or across the hall to take a shower but they made us move our stuff. That meant more time getting the stuffiness out of the room and I was tired. The new room also had rusted faucets in shower and ceiling to the right of TV had obviously had a leak - it had been patched but not painted over. This hotel is starting to show it's age. I would say breakfast was typical, not overly outstanding. The staff were always pleasant. There are plenty of other Hamptons along the way so I'd choose one of the those next time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Leah B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dandridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

On behalf of the entire Award Winning Staff & Management team in Dandridge, TN we thank you for taking the time to remark on your recent stay with us. We're very disappointed to read that you did not enjoy our Hotel. We take great pride in the inviting environment for which we strive, and we will take your comments into consideration as we continuously perfect the guest experience. We thank you for your business and do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Thank you.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

Stopped at this location on the way to Nashville. The room was super clean except a stain on a pillow case and one towel in the room. Other than that was extremely satisfied with the staff and the room. The breakfast was good compared to other Hampton Inns I have stayed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Leah B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dandridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017