“Great spot to stop!”

Holiday Inn Express Dickson
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Dickson
Reviewed 13 February 2017

This is one of my favorite Holiday Inn Locations. It's my stop on the way from Memphis to Nashville after a long day and everyone always makes me feel welcome.

Chanx was my latest front desk experience and he absolutely did everything he could to be sure I was happy. He could tell I was tired, especially since it was almost 9 PM. Chanx was absolutely there because he wanted to take care of people, not because it is a job. That seems to be the mode of most anyone when I check in here.

Bed was cozy and pillows were really comfy.

If you need an example of great customer service and a comfy place to stay, this is the place to go.

KP

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the interstate side
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Gina D, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear Kim P,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our stay!
I am so glad we lived up to your expectations of what a Great Hotel Guests Love should be.
My Staff and I strive to proved excellent Guest Experiences and I am proud of the fact that we did so with you!
We do hope to see you again should you ever be in Dickson and need accommodations!

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Chanx, thank you for taking such excellent care of our family. You made our overnight stay a happy one. Room was clean, an indoor pool, a washer and dryer (reasonably priced), desk help was friendly and cheerfully accomodating. I especially enjoyed utilizing the fitness room.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Gina D, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear dabluvsekb,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay.
I am pleased to know you enjoyed your visit and that my Staff treated you well, and that the Hotel was up to your standards.
We hope you visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Outstanding Service, Friendly Staff, Clean, Quiet, with a Great Breakfast! After a long drive from the Pitchfork Ranch near Guthrie, Texas; and three days of dawn to dark quail hunting, Dickson Holiday Inn Express took care of our every need. I know of no other way of expressing it ... It was Perfect!

Room Tip: I can only say, the room we had was on the pool side and was great!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Gina D, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Dear cec442017,

Thank you so much for your kind review!
We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Great hotel for families. We were there with a large group including several small children. My apologies to other visitors that were trying to have a relaxing stay! We were noisy but the staff was very accommodating and didn't complain. Kids loved the indoor pool. Decent hot breakfast with a variety of choices. Micheale, at the front desk went over and above to make us feel welcome. She opened up the dining room after hours for us to watch tv and have a place to congregate. Good location to shopping and restaurants. Would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Gina D, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Dear sburrell4294,
Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your stay!
We are pleased that you enjoyed yourself and that we exceeded your expectations.
We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Our room needed repair. In the bathroom, the grout needs repair. We had barely absorbant, worn out dingy towels. There was mildew on wall behind the door. The HVAC system is old and difficult to control. Either too cold or too hot.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear dmarshx,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to show you why we are a Great Hotel Guests Love!

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for the night while transiting during the holidays. The room was excellent, but service could have been more friendly and engaging. Typically good Holiday Inn Express - would stay there again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Gina D, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give your review. We appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as it all helps us grow and become better.
I apologize on behalf of my Staff that you did not receive an exceptional welcome.
I will use your comments as a training experience for my Staff to make sure they know the importance of treating our Guests with warm smiles and a welcoming personality.
I hope you will stay with us again and give us a chance to show you we are a Great Hotel Guests Love!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

We spent one night in Dickson on our way to Arkansas and arrived much later than I had originally planned. It was very cold and I was so tired, but check-in was quick and easy, and we were given a free upgrade with more space, which was greatly appreciated and made our sleep much more relaxing. Breakfast in the morning was plentiful and varied. I always enjoy the pancakes, and the eggs, sausage, and biscuits with gravy were good, too. This hotel is pet friendly: two dogs per room and $25 per dog per night (25 lb. limit). If you are traveling along Route 40, I highly recommend this property. You'll have a restful, relaxing stay with friendly staff and a good breakfast to send you on your way.

Room Tip: We were 2 or 3 rooms away from the elevator on the 3rd floor and never heard it running.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Gina D, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Garden-Cats,
Thank you so much for your kind review!
We are pleased we exceeded your expectations and hope to see you again in the future!