US$109
ComfortInn
Quality Inn(Dickson)
US$80
US$99
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskroom was cleanpancake makerfree breakfastgreat bedindoor poolpool towelswould stay here againexcellent stayanyone travelingchecking outbusiness tripgreat customer servicesausagegas stationstaff was friendly
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a night , this motel was pretty nice . Lobby was really nice and clean. Staff was helpful and professional. Our room was clean and neat . Unfortunately the beds were hard and lumpy . Towels felt like sandpaper. Shower head was either dirty and wouldn't spray correctly or it's broken. Other then that I guess it was ok . I don't think I would plan to stop here again .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Gina D, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to show you why we are a Great Hotel Guests Love!

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

We stopped through Dickson returning from a business trip and stayed here for the first time. The room was comfortable, quiet, and clean. The staff was friendly and nice. We even got 10% for dinner at a nearby O'Charley's when showing our key.
On the down side, the price for the room was a bit steep, and the hallway and room had a bit of a damp smell (but my husband says I smell things that aren't there, and that he didn't notice anything). The only real issue is that, although the breakfast looked really nice, we ended up going out to McDonald's. There were nowhere near enough tables to accommodate the summer traveling crowd. We stopped by....no table...took our bags to the car....still no table.... checked out.....still no table...so we left.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Gina D, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Hotel
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the Guest Experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future so that we may show you why we are a Great Hotel Guests Love!
Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 6154462781 or ginahiexpressdickson@hotmail.com.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Was wasn't to like. Close to interstate, nice room, big indoor pool, good breakfast with cinnamon rolls, pancakes, toast, orange juice etc... and right next door to O'charley's. Also friendly staff. We would recommend to all.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express DICKSON.

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Nice & clean hotel! Our room was super quiet. I could hear highway - but I like that. We were offered 10% off our bill at O'Charleys. Too bad we ate there first and then checked into the hotel. I liked that there was a gas station nearby and a D&D. Would def stay again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Gina D, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind review of your stay with us!
We are pleased you enjoyed yourself and are happy to know the Hotel and Staff met your expectations.
We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 night's while attending a Neil Diamond concert in Nashville. This hotel is spotless and very nicely decorated. Their beds are comfortable and provide 4 pillows (2 firm and 2 soft) per bed. They also have an in-room Keureg coffee pot, microwave and refrigerator. The breakfast is excellent: omelets, sausage, bacon, biscuits & gravy, muffins, pancakes, fruit, cereal and some to-die-for cinnamon rolls. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. Failed to get the name of the lady that cleaned the rooms on the 2nd floor on Wed. the 19th but she was exceptional- very kind and friendly. If I owned a business I would appreciate employees like her. Also, we found the rooms to be very quiet and we were never disturbed by outside noise.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Gina D, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Hotel!
I have shared your comments with my Staff, and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay, and we hope you choose us again should you find yourself in need of accommodations.