Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fun trip

Great crew. Reasonaby priced.Took the 10 mile trip, lots of fun but not very challenging while... read more

Reviewed July 1, 2015
eric b
Gracey, Kentucky, United States
Flatwoods Canoe Base

We always go to Flatwoods when we float the Buffalo river. Very friendly helpful staff.Always a... read more

Reviewed August 4, 2014
mondafrog
Paris, Tennessee

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Four of us rented tubes to float down the river and had a blast! I called ahead of time and spoke to Tucker who was very help and very friendly. The trip to the river in the van was short, so we did not have to wait long to get floating. When our trip was over, the van was there within 5 minutes to bring us back to our car.....and yes, I mean directly to our car...nice!!! The river was clear and clean. At several points we could see the bottom. A lot of people were canoeing. It was fun to interact with them along the way. The only thing I regret is forgetting a waterproof camera. We will be back! Thanks Tucker!!

Date of experience: May 2011
Reviewed August 10, 2010

The people at Flatwoods Canoe Base are extremely polite helpful and informative. The Buffalo river is beautiful and relaxing. The wildlife is abundant. I would recommend anyone to float with you all!