Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
US$88
US$259
US$169
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$165
US$151
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$131
US$121
Hampton.com
TownePlace Suites Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$149
TownePlace Suites
US$129
Hyatt.com
Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$135
Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$169
Orbitz.com
All reviewsdunkin donutsfront deskgreat hotelfire pitrestaurants and shoppingbreakfast staffroom was cleanomeletnice staynice areawould stay here againhome away from homefree breakfaststaff was friendlypancakesbusiness triphgi
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Everything was clean and well taken care of. A lot of reviews mentioned uncomfortable beds. I actually thought the beds were really comfortable.. It would have been nice to have a complimentary breakfast in the morning. You can purchase breakfast for about $10/person from their restaurant.
We stayed for just one night and were perfectly happy with our stay. The location is good, it is close to a lot of restaurants and stores.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I travel every week on business and have chosen to stay here every week. I have my pick of several hotels in the area, but I have found a home at the Hilton Garden Inn. The staff is the main reason I keep coming back here. All hotels have beds, showers, breakfast included, but the staff at this hotel is friendly, courteous, always willing to help and attentive to my every need and really make my crazy travel schedule easier. Thank you HGI!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The hotel itself is nice, but I thought it was overpriced and it definitely catered to HH Elite members who travel alot. The colleague I was with and another person ahead of us had Elite status. They were welcomed with 2 bottled of complimentary water and a choice of snack. What struck me as odd was the way the staff demeanor changed when I went to check in. It's like they had amnesia and totally ignored the fact that I had just witnesses 2 individuals being treated completely different. The person who checked me in was cordial. This hotel does not offer complimentary breakfast, however if you have a certain HH membership status you can get free breakfast or a greatly reduced breakfast (at least according to my colleague) The room did come with a microwave and refridgerator and the hotel itself was nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Thanks to the Hilton Garden Inn for a great 5-day stay while visiting my daughter in Nashville. I always enjoying coming down and really enjoyed this hotel as the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. When I went to check out and asked about printing my boarding passes, the front desk said that their printer was out of ink, but they would let me use their computer behind the desk to print on the front desk computer. They treated me just like family!! There are so many great shopping and restaurants around the area, plus the Cool Springs mall is a favorite place for me to shop! My room was on the4th floor, loved the view of the foothills of Tennessee. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was nice and quiet.

Room Tip: I think any room would be a good one.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The hotel is very close to the highway and is conveniently located near numerous shops and restaurants. Many dining options to choose from, as well as, a good in hotel dining experience. Would highly recommend for the busy business traveler.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business