“Convenient, great experience”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed 9 March 2012

This hotel offers a two- room suite, close to the interstate interchange, and in an area of Franklin that's well designed for traffic. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. Breakfast is made to order every morning and there's usually live entertainment every evening - a very nice addition at the end of the day. Since it's an Embassy suites, the atrium offers a connection to activities on the main floor - that can seem less isolating than closed corridors.

Be careful stepping into the bathtub for a shower - the tub has a rounded bottom so footing is uneven. That would be the only disadvantage I noticed.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 February 2012

First, i have to call out the obvious standard benesfits of Embassy Suites- the larger suites with separate living area

Reviewed 22 February 2012

I try to stay at this property when I travel for work. Very clean facility and the staff is excellent. They have a great fitness center and the free cooked to order breakfast is very good. A good value and this chain takes pride in what they offer.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank worldly2012
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Good location off I-65, rooms up to date and very clean, strong Embassy Suites experience. The property is in a heavy business/office building area so there are no close restaurants unless you dine on property. Would definitely stay here again for business in the Franklin/Cool Springs area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2012

We celebrated a late Christmas with family from PA. Franklin is awesome Civil War site. Visited plantation homes, museums, downtown Franklin, also drove up to the Hermitage. Wonderful home of Andrew Jackson.

Room Tip: Even room across from elevator was quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2012

I really enjoyed my quick stay. Came in on business, checked in and went to the bar. HAd a couple of cocktails and great steak. I eat out a lot and for the money ($28.00) I really enjoyed my meal. The next morning my meeting was at the hotel and I asked for a late check out witch was no problem for them. I think shepjm99 is a little hard on them.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2011

I stayed here last night (checked in on 12/16). The lobby was very nice and I thought I was in for a nice stay, especially at the price I paid ($145/night). I am a HHonors Diamond and have spent over 200 nights in Hilton hotels over the last two years. Unfortunately, this place was one of the worst Hilton properties I have experienced in my travels. First off, for the price I paid, I was expecting a clean and safe experience, with everything in my room functioning properly. When I walked in the room I immediately went to do the bedbug check. This is the first thing I do when I go into any hotel room. After a thorough search, I did not find any bedbugs. However it was obvious that they do not clean inspect or clean very often around the bed, or under the mattress, as it was very dirty. The room itself was very old, and worn out looking. The wall paper is peeling away from the walls and the overall decor is just old and ugly. The walls have cracks in them and fire sprinkler piping through the wall did not look very professionally done. Then I noticed the security latch on top of the door was completely broken. At this point, I called down and asked to speak with the manager, Brandy. I told her about my complaints and she apologized and said she agreed with me that the hotel was very old, outdated and in need of renovation. She said they have been trying to get Hilton to invest in upgrades for the hotel for the last year. She was very nice and asked if I wanted to be moved to another room. I did not, as I just wanted to get the night over with and be done with this place. However, I told her I would be posting my thoughts on tripadvisor. I also complained about the price of the hotel. It was extremely overpriced for what you get. Next time I will stay at the Aloft, as I am almost always impressed with the upkeep and cleanliness of Starwood Hotels.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel- go down the road to the Aloft.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank shepjm99
Travellers also viewed these Franklin hotels
1.4 km away
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
2.0 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
1.3 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville / Franklin
0.8 km away
Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
1.9 km away
Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
0.8 km away
Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs

Address: 820 Crescent Centre Dr, Franklin, TN 37067-6218
Region: United States > Tennessee > Franklin
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Romantic Hotel in Franklin
#5 Business Hotel in Franklin
#8 Family Hotel in Franklin
Price Range: $186 - $386 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Nashville - South/Cool Springs is only a short drive from the Nashville International Airport, downtown attractions of Music City and local area businesses. Explore Franklin Tennessee's Historic downtown area, Civil War sites or shop at the Cool Springs Galleria mall. Book your stay now and enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, on-site restaurant as well as other amenities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Nashville South/Cool Springs Hotel Franklin