All reviews cracker barrel room was clean boiled eggs indoor pool stay there again staying at this hotel road noise stayed one night staff was very friendly pet interstate nashville
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Hadn't stayed here in years. Hotel exterior doors all worked without any delay. Breakfast was out early so you could get an early start. Negatives were the tub and shower could have been cleaner. I was expecting a microwave in the room Sprinkler system on the lawn could have been more conservative since the parking lot was very wet and one section of lawn had standing water.

Room tip: Clean better around the mat in the tub and the shower head.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia D
La_Quinta_GM1034, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

4 stars is very nice and much appreciated. I'm glad you enjoyed the early breakfast and a few of our other amenities! Many of our rooms do include a microwave and refrigerator, and they can also be provided upon request. The bathrooms are all going through subtle renovations and I assure you that your future stay will see a vast improvement. Thank you for giving us 4 stars!

Reviewed October 3, 2018

This is not a large hotel which worked well for us as we had a handicapped person with us who could not walk far. Staff was very easy and pleasant to work with...gave directions to various places. We noticed this is a pet friendly hotel but heard no barking at all. Pool was nice and family members took advantage of it. Breakfast buffet was good. The carpet in our room was really dirty as one family member had white socks on but that is really the only complaint. Would stay there again.

1  Thank Denise G
La_Quinta_GM1034, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you for reviewing our Hotel and giving us 4 stars! I'm glad you found the Staff friendly and made use of the amenities we offer. I apologize that your room was not up to par and I have spoken to the appropriate person to ensure this does not happen again! It was a pleasure having you stay with us and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

We were moving my brother to live closer to us. We picked a hotel that was pet friendly (he has a cat). I enjoyed seeing, and hearing animals all around the building. My brothers cat had been staying at a shelter prior to the move so my brother was thrilled to have his cat. Apparently the cat enjoyed the room as well and slept on his bed with hem

Room tip: No tips. Nice clean room
1  Thank bensmommy2000
DayTrip789495, Operations Manager/Hotel Supervisor at La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

We are happy to hear you, your brother and the cat had a wonderful experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you ALL again should the need arise. Thanks again.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

This hotel is old, run down and needs a total renovation! The breakfast had very few choices. I would not recommend staying here. We stayed here because LaQuinta's are pet friendly and we had out dog along with us. That is a great perk but this LaQuinta is not up to par with others that I have stayed in.

Room tip: I would not go back to this hotel unless they did a total renovation of the property.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
La_Quinta_GM1034, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

I appreciate the time taken to review our Hotel, and your comments will be passed along to the Staff in order to better serve future Guests. Our breakfast is a standard continental with an added waffle station. We serve a basic, standardized variety of items and we do our best to accommodate any Guest's special request. The La Quinta brand has several different styles, but we all strive to make Guests feel welcome and assured. I apologize if we did meet your expectations this time, but look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

We stayed in the La Quinta Inn & Suites for four days. Overall the stay was really great. All the staff was very personable, friendly and helpful and made for a welcoming atmosphere. From what I could tell everyone was very pleased to be there. Our room was very clean and orderly, updated, not too fancy. My husband, my two daughters and I were very comfortable throughout our stay. The air conditioners in the room were just right, not too powerful and not too weak. The pool and hot tub were great. Breakfast was good too Waffles, boiled eggs, yogurt, bread, cereal, muffins, tea milk coffee, and juice. A lot of people book at La Quinta hotel because they allow dogs, which was cool to see.

Room tip: We had a room with a microwave and fridge which was very handy for us.
Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Brigitte B
Thomasina H, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate the 4 star rating and sharing your comments with us. Your review will be shared with the team. We look forward to your next visit.