1,279 results
All reviews granite city hot dogs free drinks nachos the indoor outdoor pool baked potato happy hour dining area pancakes every evening chilli breakfast and dinner whole foods mixed drinks walk in shower beautiful hotel hot tub
Reviewed December 17, 2017

I have always enjoyed staying with Drury in the past and this was no exception. The staff is very friendly and everything was perfect as always. Just wish I would have been able to stay on extra night, but work came first. Now they just need to add one in Chattanooga, TN.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 2, 2017

I attended a conference at Thai hotel and absolutely enjoyed every minute. The hotel was clean, modern and decorated beautifully. I received a ticket for free breakfast, dinner and 3 adult beverages per day during our stay. I was worth every penny!! The food was great. The room was great! My view was amazing. The city lights at night was mesmerizing! The fifth floor was perfect. Thank you Drury for a great stay. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

What a great experience this hotel was! I absolutely love drury hotels and now my wife does as well. The kickback was great and the hotel grounds were well lit and very safe. We will definitely stay here again if we were ever in Nashville.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I recently chose to stay at the Drury Plaza in Franklin, TN, on our return trip from Florida, Unbeknownst to us,the 3 v 3 Live soccer tournament was being played in town that weekend. Apparently, Drury afforded countless families a great group rate to stay at the hotel. The hotel was over-run with hyper, screaming, rough-housing, bratty children, many of whose parents were busy socializing while their out of control children were allowed to run wild. The kick-back dining was a nightmare. We witnessed people of all ages being run down and rammed into while trying to balance drinks and food trays on their way to a table. It was downright dangerous to navigate the buffet area and dining room, with dozens of children racing through it. Management was nowhere to be seen.
Parents disregarded disapproving glares and complaints from other hotel patrons. Management was actually mocked by these parents who were defending their undisciplined children.
It should be noted that we are Drury gold key members and patronize their hotels nation-wide. Needless to say, we're writing this one off.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas G
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit a TripAdvisor review. We always like to hear directly from our guests so we can gauge how we are doing as a team. Over Thanksgiving weekend the city hosted a sports tournament and we hosted several teams along with the other surrounding hotels. I am sorry that your stay was not as quiet as you hoped. I was happy to read that management did address the behavior of the children to their parents. We try and work with all of our guests to ensure a pleasant stay for everyone. Again, I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. We do hope you will stay with us again in the future so you can have a wonderful Drury experience.

Ben B.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a quick trip to Nashville and this place was way more than expected! We were pleased with the location, amenities and service and would definitely stay here again. The location is convenient to restaurants and shopping and is not very far from downtown Nashville.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family