1,302 results
All reviews granite city hot dogs free drinks nachos the indoor outdoor pool baked potato happy hour evening food breakfast and dinner pancakes whole foods walk in shower beautiful hotel hot tub loved this hotel definitely stay here again off the highway
Reviewed December 30, 2017

Great value and excellent staff. The evening food and drink was good and the breakfast meal was great. This was our third time staying here and will stop again next year.... the rooms are nice and clean!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed December 22, 2017

On our visit to the Nashville area, we chose to stay out of the hub-bub in Franklin, and I'm glad we did. This hotel is conveniently situated to Nashville without being in the middle of everything. It is surrounded by shopped and restaurants. Granite City adjoining the hotel is a great place to eat. The hotel offers a Happy Hour complete with hot appetizers and food items - if you want, you can make it your evening meal... we did! The morning buffet is excellent as well. We splurged on a mini-suite and loved having the extra space. I'd definitely stay here again!

Room tip: The mini-suite was great!
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2017

I have always enjoyed staying with Drury in the past and this was no exception. The staff is very friendly and everything was perfect as always. Just wish I would have been able to stay on extra night, but work came first. Now they just need to add one in Chattanooga, TN.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 2, 2017

I attended a conference at Thai hotel and absolutely enjoyed every minute. The hotel was clean, modern and decorated beautifully. I received a ticket for free breakfast, dinner and 3 adult beverages per day during our stay. I was worth every penny!! The food was great. The room was great! My view was amazing. The city lights at night was mesmerizing! The fifth floor was perfect. Thank you Drury for a great stay. I will definitely be back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

What a great experience this hotel was! I absolutely love drury hotels and now my wife does as well. The kickback was great and the hotel grounds were well lit and very safe. We will definitely stay here again if we were ever in Nashville.