Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
Hampton.com
US$179
US$129
Home2.com
Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs(Franklin)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$106
Travelocity
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$134
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Travelocity
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

1,236 results
All reviewsgranite cityhot dogsfree drinksnachosthe indoor outdoor poolbaked potatoattached restauranthappy hourwalk in showerdining areapancakeschillibreakfast and dinnerevery eveningwhole foodsbeautiful hotelhot tub
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Coming home from Florida we decided to stop here after a friend told us about the happy hour, pool, and breakfast....and it didn’t disappoint. We weren’t sure if it would be worth the extra $50 or so, over other hotels in the area. After staying, I think it was. The happy hour was not appetizers...chicken fingers, dogs, nachos, salad, baked potatoes, and 3 drinks per adult. It wasn’t 5 star dining but it was really convenient. Right after eating we jumped in the pool for a couple hours and my daughter loved the indoor/outdoor pool. After a good night sleep we hit the breakfast which was really good for a free hotel breakfast, the only thing missing was bacon! Great stay!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2017

I'm a big Drury fan and have stayed at their properties many times. I would guess we've stayed here ten times. I guess I shouldn't worry so much about all the animals at their properties. The furry ones are probably cleaner than most humans. But still, I have never seen so many as during our visit last night. First time seeing cats at Drury for me, too. We saw three. In fact, I've never seen a cat at any hotel. A lady was walking off our floor (9th) with a litter box. We also heard a dog barking outside of our door. It's just odd. I wish they would keep all the animals on one floor.

Anyhow, Drury still rocks. The best property in its category by far of any. Immaculate, great service, always fairly priced. We had a few issues last time we were here, during Thanksgiving. There was no hairdryer, no Do Not Disturb sign, and the room was not as clean as usual. And when I called to mention this, there was little concern. Very unusual.

This time was perfect. They have some really nice employees in Diana at check-in, Alma, a housekeeper, and Blanca and Maria at breakfast. I brought some plates to the room for breakfast and was returning them to the dining area when Alma stopped me. She said she would take them for me -- and she was not taking no for an answer. She was extremely nice and was patient in talking with me in my broken Spanish.

Animals and all, Drury is still the best. Come to Chattanooga! Come to the Smokies! Let's go!

Room Tip: All king rooms face Centennial High School and away from the better view (mall)
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2017

Great value and excellent staff. The evening food and drink was good and the breakfast meal was great. This was our third time staying here and will stop again next year.... the rooms are nice and clean!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed December 22, 2017

On our visit to the Nashville area, we chose to stay out of the hub-bub in Franklin, and I'm glad we did. This hotel is conveniently situated to Nashville without being in the middle of everything. It is surrounded by shopped and restaurants. Granite City adjoining the hotel is a great place to eat. The hotel offers a Happy Hour complete with hot appetizers and food items - if you want, you can make it your evening meal... we did! The morning buffet is excellent as well. We splurged on a mini-suite and loved having the extra space. I'd definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The mini-suite was great!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2017

I have always enjoyed staying with Drury in the past and this was no exception. The staff is very friendly and everything was perfect as always. Just wish I would have been able to stay on extra night, but work came first. Now they just need to add one in Chattanooga, TN.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel