“Pizza From Heaven!”

Mineo's Pizza & Wings
Ranked #145 of 412 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Mineo's Pizza & Wings first opened its doors September 1st 2005 to a great response!We quickly became your locally owned neighborhood pizzeria where you could come with family, relax and enjoy your food while the kids were entertained. Through the years,some things have changed but what has and always will remain the same is my commitment to serving you the finest quality food. We pride ourselves on using only the freshest ingredients for all of our made from scratch family recipes while cooking it the only way it ever should be, Fresh to order! Since quality takes time, it may mean you will wait a little longer, but once the food hits the table you will know it was worth the wait! So if your looking for a place where you are part of the family, everyone knows your name,and you are guaranteed good food made with love,then grab the kids and come on down! We cant wait to meet ya! It has been an amazing ride and I am truly honored to be a part of this amazing community. We hope you will enjoy being a part of our family! Jenn & PJ Mineo and Staff
Reviewed January 15, 2017

Most authentic Italian pizza place I've eaten at in a long time. I just got back from Mineo's Pizza & Wings. First time I've eaten there. I can't believe this place is five minutes away & I never knew they were there! Everything was "Fresh"! Everything was "Homemade"!
My husband & I were having a date night out & were so happy to find this place. I'm not going to lie. It was happy hour, so even if we had a bad meal it would be fine. We waited almost 20 minutes for the pizza & calzone. That was the best spent 20 minutes I've had in years. That's right! It takes time to make food from scratch & I am willing to wait. My husband ordered a pizza & could not stop eating because of the fresh marinara & crust. I had the calzone with green olives. Oh my God! I sliced it open and the ricotta, mozzarella, & parmesan came oozing out. The toasty smell of fresh garlic floated past my nose & I knew Mineo's owned me for life.
Now I'm a pretty good cook. Frankly, cooking is an art form for me, so when this kind of food happens at a restaurant I am close to tears. I have never had a Calzone this good.
I've been to all those places in Franklin that can whip out a pie in 10 minutes & they taste like a 10 minute pizza. I don't need it quick. I need it right. Thank God there are still people in the world who take pleasure in a job well done.
Service was a hometown girl who was as sweet apple pie. She was easy going and took care of us like family. This is a family owned restaurant, so don't expect cookie cutter service, just nice & friendly.
Thank you Mineo's!!! We will be back! This is our new comfort spot for pizza.

Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

We've eaten here a few times and find the food to be consistently good and the service always friendly. We usually get pizza, mozzarella sticks and sometimes wings. We stopped going for dinner a while ago because when it gets busy, the food takes a long time to come out. We take our two year old, so lunch is better for us since it's quicker. My only suggestion would be to use a lighter hand with the oregano on the pizza. Other than that, it's a good spot when you're craving pizzeria food.

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

We love there wings !! They are the right size for us and the pizza is delicious as well we usually eat the meat lovers pizza !! There garlic knots are awesome as well and the fried ravioli is great to eat !!! Nice for a family lunch or dinner !!!

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Love wings and the pizza, they are all I've tried since I like them so well, I'm sure the other items are as good from what friends tell me.

Reviewed September 10, 2016

While eating our pizza and wings...we had a roach climb right over the bar and introduce himself. Needless to say the meal ended there. It was a bright sunny day and the big fella apparently wanteda cold beer. The staff witnessed the bug and jumped back from it. They took care of our bill...we have not been back.