All reviews dog walk nice campground level sites clean pool fire ring tight turns one night cable tv laundry room rig hook wifi nashville proximity opry bath
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Intended to travel north but a snow storm caused us to make changes and travel south. This was the last available spot we could find for a couple of days. Bath houses clean, booking was simple. Navigation within the park was a chore for a big rig. We had to navigate some tight turns to get in and out, we also moved our tow vehicle once for our neighbor who had to change sites. There is a dog walk with bags provided. There are no fire rings on the sites. A Central fire ring was accessible.
When we arrived we were greeted by an employee on a golf cart. He offered to drive me to my site so I could see where and what was needed. That was appreciated. However, he attempted to supervise me in my parking etc. which I did not need. He had told me he was deaf and could not hear, this made for some excitement while parking. I appreciate the effort, but I could not communicate with him...

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank MegaRedRam
Brian S, Guest Relations Manager at Nashville North KOA, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our goal is to ensure that all of our campers are shown to their site as well as assisted with everything they need. Please accept our sincere apologies if you felt this process was more difficult than it should have been. One of the many things we are working on is to improve the navigation within the park to make it easier for our guests. In the meantime, though, our team is always available to help our guests through to their site to aid in the process. We do hope you will consider returning to see us again and wish you all the best.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Very dissapointed with this koa, there is nothing to do here, no activities. I wished we would have stayed at the koa right in Nashville, now that is a great campground. We wanted to use the shuttle, but$ 50 for me and my husband for a 20 minute ride is outrageous. If yr looking for fun, don't go here, there is one store u can walk to by campground... that is run down too

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bernadette S
Reviewed August 7, 2017

The thing we liked the most about this campground is that we were able to pull in the opposite direction in the adjoining site to our traveling companions, thus making a large joint gathering area. The staff was friendly and helpful and the facilities were clean.

The good location comes at the price of hearing the traffic on the interstate, but at night we ran the A/C in our trailer and it didn't bother us. We also met the nicest folks from all over the country staying at this campground, many of whom had stayed here before.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience, assisted with tour arrangements, great suggestion for restaurants. Excellent campsites, with a great selection of items in their store.
We will be back. Great place to make a home base and visit from. National Corvette Museum an hour away.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

The KOA is very close to the road and the lots are small but the staff is great. For a 3 night stay to visit Nashville it was fine. The lots could use some round-up. And some more gravel.
They will book any site seeing trip you want and set-up reservation to anything. I would stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple