“Awesome Evening”

Rio Bravo
Ranked #28 of 164 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent. Fresh Hot and Fast.
Chuy went out of his way to take care of us. When my granddaughter lost the rubber ball from the vending machine, he magically appears a few minute later with two new ones.
Very glad we stopped there tonight.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

They have awesome salsa!!! And I love the Fahita taco bowl!! Very tasty!!!! Wait staff was very nice and they make sure to refill your drinks promptly.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

My husband and I stopped there after a shopping trip to Michaels. The service was quite good and the prices were reasonable. We ordered the Pollo Santa Fe and the Pollo Loco. Both dishes were made fresh and looked great when we got them. These were very tasty and were served with soft flour tortillas. Portions were good.

We chose to eat outside as the evening was quite comfortable and the service was very good even outside. One of the big impressions was how many families with small came there to eat. We did not find children running around but they were sitting at their tables being respectful of others. As an older couple, this impressed us greatly.

When we went to pay our check, we asked if they had a senior discount, they said no but they did have a military discount. They gave us the military discount and with 2 dinners and drinks our check was less than $20.

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

I went yesterday with a friend. I think the food was good, but I think the service is better if I go with my husband instead of a friend.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Great mexican restaurant, Several of our friends gather here on Wednesday nights and enjoy the food and fellowship. Prices are very reasonable. Coupons are available most of the time in the local mailers.