“Pretty good”

Rio Bravo
Ranked #36 of 154 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This place had great service and very friendly staff. Prices are very reasonable and food was pretty good. Steak could have been more tender but it was tasty.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited this place early afternoon on a Saturday. The Texanna Margarita, my wife had, was the only thing there I would consider decent. My wife had nachos of some sort I had the Super Combination. According to the menu this entree has five different items. Indeed there were five different things on the plate but they all tasted the same. Lots of salt very little flavor drown in cheese sauce. I thought I just ordered the wrong thing I asked my wife about her Nachos, she said worst she's ever had in her life. We should've known, the chips and salsa at the bar were even bad. No flavor, may as well have been ketchup. If you're in this area go ahead and travel to the Indian Lake area and have something decent to eat.

1  Thank Kelly F
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent. Fresh Hot and Fast.
Chuy went out of his way to take care of us. When my granddaughter lost the rubber ball from the vending machine, he magically appears a few minute later with two new ones.
Very glad we stopped there tonight.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

They have awesome salsa!!! And I love the Fahita taco bowl!! Very tasty!!!! Wait staff was very nice and they make sure to refill your drinks promptly.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

My husband and I stopped there after a shopping trip to Michaels. The service was quite good and the prices were reasonable. We ordered the Pollo Santa Fe and the Pollo Loco. Both dishes were made fresh and looked great when we got them. These were very tasty and were served with soft flour tortillas. Portions were good.

We chose to eat outside as the evening was quite comfortable and the service was very good even outside. One of the big impressions was how many families with small came there to eat. We did not find children running around but they were sitting at their tables being respectful of others. As an older couple, this impressed us greatly.

When we went to pay our check, we asked if they had a senior discount, they said no but they did have a military discount. They gave us the military discount and with 2 dinners and drinks our check was less than $20.