“Best Mexican Food”

Rio Bravo
Ranked #38 of 157 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This is my go to place for Mexican food. They have lunch prices all week. Their prices are reasonable. I have eaten here for many years. They have a variety of choices.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This place had great service and very friendly staff. Prices are very reasonable and food was pretty good. Steak could have been more tender but it was tasty.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited this place early afternoon on a Saturday. The Texanna Margarita, my wife had, was the only thing there I would consider decent. My wife had nachos of some sort I had the Super Combination. According to the menu this entree has five different items. Indeed there were five different things on the plate but they all tasted the same. Lots of salt very little flavor drown in cheese sauce. I thought I just ordered the wrong thing I asked my wife about her Nachos, she said worst she's ever had in her life. We should've known, the chips and salsa at the bar were even bad. No flavor, may as well have been ketchup. If you're in this area go ahead and travel to the Indian Lake area and have something decent to eat.

1  Thank Kelly F
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent. Fresh Hot and Fast.
Chuy went out of his way to take care of us. When my granddaughter lost the rubber ball from the vending machine, he magically appears a few minute later with two new ones.
Very glad we stopped there tonight.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

They have awesome salsa!!! And I love the Fahita taco bowl!! Very tasty!!!! Wait staff was very nice and they make sure to refill your drinks promptly.