“Great”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #36 of 92 Restaurants in Hermitage
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I love the food and the drinks, they were nice and cheap and i loved the atmosphere, i would definitely come back

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I went to Qdoba after receiving a coupon in the mail. I did not use the coupon but had a good lunch and would not hesitate to go back. The ordering was very efficient and pleasant and I was able to choose the ingredients. The food was very good and I will go back.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Qdoba in Hermitage is one of our regular places to eat. The staff is very friendly and the food is always good. There price point is a great value for getting to pick what toppings/ingredients are put into your meal.

The restaurant is very clean and there is a patio with umbrellas if outside seating is desirable.

Visit here for delicious food!

Reviewed 3 June 2015

No matter how you slice it, Qdoba will never be Chipotle. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I wanted to like what I ordered at this Qdoba, but I couldn't. We arrived around 6pm & ordered one smothered burrito & a regular burrito.

As usual I checked in on Yelp & noticed there was a deal. HOT DAMN A DEAL! It was for a free up grade of queso & chips from salsa & chips. The young lady ringing me up didn't know what button to press so the manager came over to help. The manager had a habit of calling me "sweetie" & "honey" but I didn't feel like she was being nice to me, just saying affectionate names. They both didn't seem to know what the deal was so I showed them again. It ended up taking off $1.10 for the queso. I was good with that until I saw on the receipt that salsa & chips is $2 & queso & chips is $4. So, in theory it should've taken off $2 right?

Another annoyance was on Jan 1st, the date I picked up carryout, Qdoba was running a 'buy one get one free' on the smothered burrito. I didn't see this until we got home & ate. Why didn't the staff inform us of this? It didn't say anything about needed a coupon, it was just something they were doing.

The food. I ordered a chicken burrito & when I got it home everything inside seemed to be about ten degrees below room temperature, & I live about 5 minutes alway. I don't like microwaving sour cream, but you gotta do what you gotta do. The queso was okay, it was spicy. If you don't like spice (not me) I wouldn't order it.

Overall I wasn't impressed with this locations service or food.

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

I brought my picky partner here for lunch one day. I'm a huge fan of what I call Mexican subways. We have been at least 4 times since then cause she has fallen in love with the burritos. The flavor of meat is often not consistent and my biggest gripe is that they don't toast your burrito. To me this leaves the tortilla rather wet and doughy tasting. If we take them to go I toast mine at home. The beans and rice and other fixings are nothing exciting but, they aren't some mess that is ready to be tossed. The chips for the salsa are terrible. Don't expect authentic Mexican restaurant style chips. All in all not a bad place for something quick besides Taco Bell.