“Really love this place”

Penn Station East Coast Subs
Ranked #6 of 6 Quick Bites in Hermitage
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

We really love this place. However I was sadly disappointed yesterday. Our sandwiches are usually pile high with meat and vegies. This time the 4 sandwiches we ordered were disappointing. I felt like We were at Subway. We visited on June 10 in the afternoon. Please go back to your old ways☺

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Went in and ordered a Chicken salad sandwich. Was pleasantly surprised at how well the sandwich was made.

1  Thank Bill A
Reviewed March 14, 2017

I was looking for a good sandwich last week around 7pm and Penn Station really fit the bill. I had the Philly Steak with fries and iced tea. A really good sandwich.

Reviewed January 21, 2017

I recently relocated to Hermitage, I was so excited to see Penn Station here. I don't eat out often but sometimes you just get so hungry for Penn station. Everything is So GOOD..SALADS, SANDWICHES,FRENCHFIRES, FRESH SQUEEZED LEMONAID.
I love the different size portions that are available. And I can get my favorite sandwich made into a salad if feeling like it. But who could forgo eating their sub buns, they are the BOMB.

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

These Sandwiches are good enough to justify their prices. Excellent French Fries that rival five guys.