“Self Serve Attitude ”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #5 of 6 Quick Bites in Hermitage
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

The food which is the most important was good hence 4 stars. We used the self serve computers and the people behind the register filled ours last even though we were there before any other customer. I sit there and watched how our order got pushed to the side until there was no body else to wait on but us. Hardee’s please assure your employees that the self serve is not going to replace them. She definitely must feel threatened by the self serve application because she was rude to us as she gave us our order but so nice to other people that ordered at her register.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I ate here for lunch while a family member was in the hospital. The food was good and Hardees is always running specials on their menu items. Great place for a quick bite, and they have a great breakfast menu as well.

Reviewed January 24, 2017

I needed a burger fix and stopped by Hardee's in Hermitage. They were gracious enough to serve the hamburger without the bun and it was very good

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

This Hardee's is very close to home I live about 2 miles away. Any time I am
Hungry and can't make up my mind I always end up there

The food is fresh. The menu has many options The Health Dept scores are Very Good

I hate to say it but I use coupons all the time and there's are awesome I eat lunch there all the time, but Breakfast is my favorite meal there Love their biscuits and everything that goes with em. If ya go early (like 5;30-6:00 am) they have a large following of older folks and they are an awesome bunch. I used to eat breakfast there every week on my way to teach a Motorcycle Safety Class and the older gentlemen would always offer up slices of homegrown tomatoes for my biscuit

I realize most places would look at that as competition but to me it was going someplace that appreciated their customers and that is what brought me back every week

The Manager and long term staff members are the Best. I have a friend that tried to get me to switch to Bojangles but that will never happen. Hardee's biscuits are so Good and The best forever and ever Amen!

Reviewed July 31, 2016

Ordered the large breakfast platter because of the price, $3.99. I got it with country fried steak, was a little worried ordering this from a fast food place. It was surprisingly very good, was able to cut it with the plastic fork. Staff was very friendly as well.

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!