“Lunch at Outback Steakhouse”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 98 Restaurants in Hermitage
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 9, 2015

My wife and I have eaten lunch, at this Outback location several times. The quality of the food is very good. The servers, also do an excellent job.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed August 18, 2015

My opinion is that I think Outback is pretty much the best of the steak chain restaurants.I think that they have a very good filet mignon. Cooked perfectly for my medium rare choice. They also have a good caesar salad and good bread. Servers are very friendly and check on you frequently. Worth the money.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed July 1, 2015

Were with friends that we had not seen in a while. This Outback was pretty quite and we could talk and not scream at each other. Food was quick and yummy. Our waiter Andrew was perfect on suggestions.

Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

Went for an early dinner (4:30 pm) and had to take pager and wait to be seated (we were the only people waiting) due to only having one server. Once we were seated service was super slow. I would expect this on a busy Friday night, but this was a Tuesday! Food was only "ok" and not what we expect from this location. Normally this location is great, but not tonight! Based on this visit we wouldn't return.

Reviewed June 24, 2015

We had a nice lunch after visiting the Hernitage. It was nice to cool off. They have a nice luncheon menu and the service is good. Parking is easy.