“SLOW Fast Food”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #58 of 95 Restaurants in Hermitage
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I love Taco Bell food. But I HATE the wait... Typically understaffed and extremely slow... Give fast food a new meaning

Reviewed March 13, 2017

It doesn't matter when I go here the service is always slow. Either there's a skeleton crew or they just don't care. Corporate should close this location.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

This is one of the Taco Bells that you can accually get hot food. It always amazes me that everytime that you get fresh food from taco bell it is cold. This one is ussually hot.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Visit was after 11pm, drive thru was only option...was in line for over 15 minutes. That was ok, but my order was not. The food was so pitiful that I would have went back to store to return it had the lobby been open. Nacho's Belgrandes were more chips than toppings, which were haphazardly dumped in. Our Crunchy Tacos and Bean Burritos had 1/4 or less of the fillings they normally have. The manager was supposed to call me within 3 days of complaint, as of today 4 days later I have still not been called. There is no consistency at this location and it looks like Taco Bell as a Company really doesn't care. I would recommend that if you visit this location not to have high expectations. I feel like they don't care about their customers or the food they serve, and until they address this we will not be back....if ever.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

Many times I visit this Taco Bell. The people, especially Tracy F., are courteous and friendly, and the food is delicious.