“I always enjoy Zaxbys”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #3 of 6 Quick Bites in Hermitage
Reviewed October 24, 2018

I really enjoy their Black & Blue salad with the tasty bread, and the wonderful drink machine that allows me to mix & match. Hubby and I have stopped in for lunch after church and he enjoyed his chicken as well.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Have to admit for the last 2 years every time except this time I have been disappointed, I absolutely forgot I said I wasn’t coming back into after I had made my order everything was very good,

Reviewed December 21, 2017

When we eat here we love the Zaxby's Caesar Zalads. There is enough for two meals and we have been known to eat half and take he rest home for another meal.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Always Fast Service even when crowded and Food is Hot. Salads are awesome. Highly recommended. Big hit with my family. Everyone agrees to go there when looking for something fast and good to eat. The bread that comes with Zalad is very tasty.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

On a hot Saturday, needed a tasty chicken drive-thru that was a level above Fast food options but did not require the wait time of a Restaurant and Zaxby's delivered. Chicken Club Sandwich meal was an excellent pick and fix. Recommended!

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!