“Love”

Sizzler cuisine of india
Ranked #35 of 258 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I have ordered online from Sizzler twice. Both orders have been good, but I really enjoyed the chicken saag. Order is always ready when I go to pick it up, and staff is always friendly. At first glance I thought the prices were high. I usually spend about 15 dollars on my meal because I get an entree plus naan. But the portions are large- I usually get 2-3 meals out of one entree portion, so the cost doesn’t end up being too bad.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I had a two day stay in Jackson Tennessee recently… I was looking for a restaurant for dinner and I came across this Indian restaurant in a small little plain mall. From the outside it doesn't look so great and it's very rather simple inside ... but I've got to tell you the food is fantastic

I sampled saag and goat paneer ...butter chicken was flavorful as well as tender and juicy… And the sauce was thick just like I like it ...rice was complementary. I also had Chana masala. Just a touch of spicy and absolutely delicious. I can tell you that I used my naan bread to soak up every last drop of that meal… I did find it a little costly however I had leftovers and I have absolutely no complaint about the food itself ...it is wonderful ...do yourself a favor and try a little flavor and add a bit of ethnic yum into your life... go to this restaurant and try their food. If you do not know what you're ordering ask them ...some of the stuff was a little different than what I'm used to ordering ... but when I asked him he explained what it was.

Today's the second day that I am eating my east Indian dinner and it's even better than the first night… The gentleman that was serving me it was kind and decent… Very attentive… I have a tattoo Lord Ganesh and he smiled saying the is "My God"

Cheers fellow food lovers!!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

My RV broke down driving near Jackson and, staying the night, I stopped here for dinner. I have traveled to India, but never have I enjoyed Indian food more than at Sizzler. Wonderful people and great food.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

The buffet is nice and the service is excellent. The server brought freshly baked, hot naan to the table. Rice pudding or gulag jamun was given to each of us in a small bowl. Very nice. We really liked the chicken biryani and the Chana masala.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

I have tried many good Indian restaurants and this is up there. Beats the bigger city restaurants for quality and service.

Date of visit: April 2017