“Very good ”

Sizzler cuisine of india
Ranked #26 of 245 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a hot masala tea, fish curry in a medium spice and garlic naan.
Most of the Indian restaurants I go to in Memphis have free refills on the tea. It was good but no seconds. The medium Spice was perfect. Never too hot and I enjoyed every bite. The garlic naan was fresh, hot and good balance of garlic.
I didn’t think I was that hungry but I did eat everything.
I would go back again

Reviewed October 14, 2017

The food at Sizzler Cuisine of India is very good and they serve generous portions. If you are in the mood for authentic Indian food, this is a great place to eat. I did not care for the music videos they were playing on the two TVs in the restaurant, but, other than that, it was a nice experience. They offer a buffet on Wednesdays, so, if you want to sample several Indian dishes all at once, that would be my recommendation.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I have ordered online from Sizzler twice. Both orders have been good, but I really enjoyed the chicken saag. Order is always ready when I go to pick it up, and staff is always friendly. At first glance I thought the prices were high. I usually spend about 15 dollars on my meal because I get an entree plus naan. But the portions are large- I usually get 2-3 meals out of one entree portion, so the cost doesn’t end up being too bad.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

I had a two day stay in Jackson Tennessee recently… I was looking for a restaurant for dinner and I came across this Indian restaurant in a small little plain mall. From the outside it doesn't look so great and it's very rather simple inside ... but I've got to tell you the food is fantastic

I sampled saag and goat paneer ...butter chicken was flavorful as well as tender and juicy… And the sauce was thick just like I like it ...rice was complementary. I also had Chana masala. Just a touch of spicy and absolutely delicious. I can tell you that I used my naan bread to soak up every last drop of that meal… I did find it a little costly however I had leftovers and I have absolutely no complaint about the food itself ...it is wonderful ...do yourself a favor and try a little flavor and add a bit of ethnic yum into your life... go to this restaurant and try their food. If you do not know what you're ordering ask them ...some of the stuff was a little different than what I'm used to ordering ... but when I asked him he explained what it was.

Today's the second day that I am eating my east Indian dinner and it's even better than the first night… The gentleman that was serving me it was kind and decent… Very attentive… I have a tattoo Lord Ganesh and he smiled saying the is "My God"

Cheers fellow food lovers!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

My RV broke down driving near Jackson and, staying the night, I stopped here for dinner. I have traveled to India, but never have I enjoyed Indian food more than at Sizzler. Wonderful people and great food.

Been to Sizzler cuisine of india? Share your experiences!