All reviews logan's roadhouse black hair the breakfast area place to stay convenient location refrigerator and microwave great visit pet friendly hotel sitting area a king size bed freedom hall anyone traveling softball tournament decent hotel night stay would highly recommend this hotel pet fee
Reviewed September 24, 2018

The hotel and property were professionally maintained. The hotel staff were polite and helpful during our stay. The room we stayed in was clean and well furnished. There were nearby restaurants convenient to get to. Somewhat noisy.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Juniorkp
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Thank you all for such a wonderful visit. We had to Evacuate for the Hurricane from Pawleys Island SC. The rooms where so clean. Your staff was Amazing, they could not have been more accommodating and pleasant.my Dog Winnie was so welcomed as well. She thanks you all !!! Shw made slot of friends. Till next time!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

This was a nice location for easy highway access. We were here for a week. The breakfast person (Toni) was AMAZING!!! The staff was friendly and helpful! ( Drew)

The rooms are clean but still need some updating! The hallway smelled old and musty!

The pool closed on us!!! Yes the pool cover was put on without any communication it was closing on September 4.. so we couldn’t soak our feet after a hot week of riding.

Great parking area too.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JerBob
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed at a lot of hotels in my career but this one really stands out to me. The room was very nice and well kept and the service from the front desk assistant manager was amazing. She even helped me print out a form I needed without any hassle. Keep it up!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The Comfort Suites in Johnson City is near the Interstate and restaurants. The room was clean and comfortable. I had to leave early so I did not get to sample breakfast. Good place to stay for the price.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business