Free cancellation until 27/07
US$81
ComfortSuites
US$71
SleepInn
Quality Inn Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$66
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$136
US$114
Carnegie Hotel(Johnson City)
US$125
US$119
Red Roof Inn Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$47
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

Holiday Inn Express(Johnson City)
US$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

WoodSpring Suites Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$65
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

All reviewswafflescountry hambiscuitsseveral fast food restaurantsreal scrambled eggsrefrigerators and microwavesnice linenshave stayed here several timesroom was cleanolder hotelgreat pricewithin walking distancein townwi fiworking orderthe general managerstayed one night
Reviewed September 7, 2016

The hotel was conveniently located and the room was very decent for the price. Nice flat screen televisions.There was also a mini fridge and microwave as well as a fold out couches in king bed rooms. Was one of the cleanest smoking rooms I have ever stayed in. Has a decent continental breakfast with waffle maker. My experience was exponentially better at the Quality Inn than when I stayed at a different hotel in Johnson City. Would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Kim F, General Manager at Quality Inn Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Thank you for you kind words as well as your feedback. I will gladly share these kind words with my staff. Each of our rooms contain mini fridge and microwave. We like to make our guest feel at home and hope they will return next time they visit the area. So we look forward to seeing you soon if you are back in Johnson City!

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Thought this was a great room for the price. Good breakfast each morning. Staff went out of their way to help me. Pool was great for my daughter. Close to the interstate. Would definitely recommend again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank sld984
Kim F, General Manager at Quality Inn Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Our full hot breakfast is one of our best assets. We strive to make each stay a pleasant and enjoyable one. We hope to see you next time you are in our area.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

We had planned a stay at Quality Inn in Johnson City, TN while moving our son to ETSU from south Louisiana. Unfortunately, we weren't able to make it there the 3 days we had reserved due to the horrible flooding in our area. They moved our reservation and treated me like family as I called every morning to cancel each day that were were still flooded in. Andrea was wonderful to me and definitely helped ease our stress of arriving 2 days later than planned. Thank you for your hospitality!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephanie H

We try to accommodate and assist each guest during times like this. We hope things are getting better for you once you returned home. We hope you will come back soon and see us.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Our stay was very enjoyable the staff was very helpful and very friendly .We would not hesitate to recommend this motel to our friends. The motel is in a great location convenient. The rooms are real nice.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your feedback! We have a wonderful staff who tries to make each guest feel like family although I am a little biased! We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

most helpful staff I have ever saw . The room was very nice,clean and most of all quiet . The bBeingreakfast was the best I have had at aq motel of this class. would recommend it highly to anyone being a truck driver it is hard to find a nice place to stay when you need rest . Ihad stopped at a Super 8 in Johnson CITY 10 minutes prior to stopping at Quality. They (SUPER 8 ) said I would have to wait 4 hours to check in . They had rooms available but could not chech me in .The nice lady at QUALITY when I asked her how long would I have to wait to get a room . She replied no wait right now .you can check in Iwas really grateful for her understanding , I was very tired ..

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your comments. We strive to give each guest clean and comfortable rooms. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in our area