US$67
SleepInn
US$68
Quality Inn Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$66
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Holiday Inn Express(Johnson City)
US$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Quality Inn Downtown(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$79
Comfort Suites(Johnson City)
US$81
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$78
Hotels.com
Carnegie Hotel(Johnson City)
US$109
US$106
WoodSpring Suites Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
US$65
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanflat screen tvking roomthird floornon smokingmini fridgelots of restaurantsparking lotshopping and restaurantsnight's sleepfront desk clerkstaff was friendlytargetmotelshoneyspetlaminated
Reviewed October 10, 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights while attending the Storytelling Festival. It's a good choice for a budget motel. As others have said, very clean. Also very comfortable. The bathroom is tiny, but that's OK by me. The budget aspects are seen in the extras - no extra towels, no tissue box (they give you a pack of kleenex), no hair dryer, no pad or pen. But all this is not necessary for a comfortable stay in my book. The cost was inflated for the festival, as are all hotels in the area, but still very reasonable. They give you a 10% discount at the local (walkable) O'Charleys if you are staying there - which we were not told about upon checkin.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2016

Nice staff, easy access, clean room, no problems. Great value! Would definitely stay again. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. We stayed on the third floor, son noise was not an issue. Elevator was easily accessible.

Room Tip: Third floor keeps the noise down from parking area.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2016

We spent a night there on our way from Virginia to Texas. It was clean and the parking was adequate. The Airconditioning worked well and the room was very quiet. A Restaurant was within walking distance. We do recommend this for an overnight stay

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2016

This is an economy hotel, but a great value. It is very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable and clean. The employees couldn't have been friendlier.
My only complaint was that it is just a block or so from an ambulance service or a fire station and every couple hours, throughout the night, we could hear an ambulance screeching away.
We are 2 senior citizen ladies and we would not have stayed here if we had felt unsafe as some reviews seemed to indicate. We felt safe and we were comfortable and my 91 year old mother said the bed was more comfortable than the one in our pricey resort in Florida.
The room was quite clean; the linen was clean and fresh. There was NO cigarette smell as some folks have indicated, and we had no trouble. A review on Yelp claims someone got bed bugs here--while that MAY be true, they can show up anywhere, but I believe the laminate floors would help in this case--making it harder for them to hide. My mom has been nicknamed Mrs. Clean, and she found no problems staying here. All rooms are entered from the outside, so people should check if someone knocks, but that's just common sense.
There is no breakfast, but what would you expect for the price?
As I was putting our things in the car to leave, one of the employees came running after me to give me something I had left in the room. I appreciate the extra effort.
I felt like they really are service-oriented and friendly. If I were to come back this way, I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016

I couldn't have been more pleased with my room which was clean, well maintained, and modern. I can't imagine that any other motel in this price bracket could come close. The location was near the interstate, grocery and other shopping, and numerous restaurants. The staff was efficient and friendly. I felt safe and had no problem with parking.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo